Reviews for I'm With You Zero
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
Love it, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
its like zero desent even know who yuuki is
AlmaLucia chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
NOOOOO! Why did it have to stop at the good part! WHYY!

Even though it's been a year since the last update... is there a possibility of another chapter? Because I really really REALLY want to know what happens next!
Miss Light Bright chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
I really like this story despite all the typos and I hope you will continue. I like the idea of Zero and Yuuki together. _
Allen Poe chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
I love this story! Please make more chapters for the I'm With You Zero Vampire Knight story. It is so good that i think that this story shoud be a book and on the bestseller list in book stores all over the contrey. So please sir or mame make more chapters and you will be one of the best story writhers in Fanfiction history!
LyraMusica chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
OMG! This story is absolutely amazing so far :) I love this storyline because you know from the start that Yuki will end up with Zero due to leaving Kaname! Really, this plot is genius :D I love how Zero is totally nice to Yuki in this despite being a pureblood since he knows she's different than the others :) Zero reading Twilight? OMG! I can't picture that XD Maybe Yuki, but I can't see Zero enjoying that! LOL. I love how the Chairman never changes and especially the kiss scenes :D SO CUTE!

That certainly was a mean cliffhanger XD I wonder what'll happen when Kaname finds out where she is! That'll be bad :(

Anyways, update soon!
Tobias' Heart chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
update soon! is zero going to give yuuki to kaname? no plz tell me that no!
Fanfiction-DeleteThisAccount chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! (Please.)
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Woooo! Nice:D please update soon:D
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
*gasp!* Dun dun duuuuuuuun! Oooooo I love this story ! Must have more pleeeaaaassseeee!
YouLoveMeAlways chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
OMG THIS SERIES IS SOO CUTEE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! 3
This Iz Pointless chapter 12 . 5/14/2011
Good job with these last two chapters that I just read! You've got some pretty good description going, but did you see how I just spelled "pretty"? THAT is how you spell it, not "pritty". You've got some other spelling/grammar mistakes spattered around in there.

Do you have a beta? 'Cause if you want, I could be yours! Tell me what you think.

Lurvez,

-TIP
anime-crazy-skye chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
this is great so far, but why'd you have to make zero read twilight? so not his kind of book (down with twilight!)! :( anyways, this is awesome. :D
Allen Poe chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
You need more chapters in this story I'a With You Zero. it is so good you could be a godness of yuki and zero love storys. you need to make more Yuki and Zero love storys becouse you have a great mind for this storys.
Krizteena chapter 12 . 5/3/2011