Reviews for Organization Escapade
Spikers chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
oh man... thats was funny. i do have a suggestion though...

the next time you make a story like this make them tear the place apart. like ride those scooter things around, fling thongs at each other, go cart racing,play with every single toy in the place, ride the bikes, have them pretend to be in the army with guns and have them crawling on the floors. oh and one last thing... it would be hilarious if Deymx stole the floor buffer and chased people on it or something. lol _ i know i have a bit of a childish mind at times but it's fun. lol good story.
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Heh, checking out the faves of a person that had faved me has yet again led me back to your stories! xD!

As with the others, I loved this! I always like stories where Xemnas holds next to no power in the Org and everyone basically just says screw his rules!

Lexy break-dancing...goodness, I had him being a bit of a dancer for my Maintenance manual story, xD! And...who did the sewing machines belong to? My version of Lex crochets as well, lol!

Larxene needs to be slapped for making poor Demy get her personal items, xD! OH! And is Xemnas with anyone in this story or is he the abused and ignored Superior only?

Another awesome story, _ Keep up the crack; cocaine and cocaine accessories!
Frizwizz chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Did they ever find Luxord? and where?

Good story made me laugh, especially Demyx. lol.
Denial Brigader chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Can I go to Wal-Mart with them? I mean... if that's okay? It sounds like a hellish amount of fun!
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love it! And to cosplay, which outfit are you doing? Her Crisis Core Outfit, her Final Fantasy VII Outfit, or Advent Children Outfit? Then I would suggest looking on Ebay. I saw a really cheap one the other day. And if you can't get that, print out a picture of the outfit then go to Wal-Mart (lol) and see if you can find clothes that sorta match up. I'd try hot topic too, and craft/fabric stores.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
XD

Just get a white T-shirt and black jeans. Instant Tifa outfit.