Reviews for The Mistake
Bevey99 chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
Well that was very risky, and reckless IMO. Where are Bella's parents?
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 10/14/2017
He drove from Phoenix to outside of Seattle? Without stopping it's about 22 hours.? He did not drive them home in one night.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
Well that was sad. And, not only did a 360 [forget 180] he did a couple of donuts in the ''change my tune'' department.
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
He's a PIG. He needs serious therapy for his addiction. Saying he had to have Rose as a buffer so he wouldn't do Leah. Sick bastard. Bella is not just stupid. she's mental. She has no claim to him except for one night so he didn't cheat on her. His wasn't hers.
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
What, are you kidding. A leopard doesn't not change it's spots overnight.

Though jaguars and leopards both have coats that feature rosette patterns, a jaguar’s rosettes have spots inside them. Both jaguars and leopards can have either golden colored fur or appear black, which is called melanistic.
Bevey99 chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
What? Really is she 14?
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
She must have washed with Bath and Body Warm vanilla Sugar, because vagina are not sweets. Plus she would have never douched because she trying get pregnant and his foul spunk would still be in attendance. ? What is this?
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Jeez who drinks vodka and Coke? Sounds disgusting. Nope - he's already admitted to being a fuck and run, not believing his change of motive.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2017
This is by far the stupidest story ever. And nasty. Gag me. Lol. Embarrassing.
sue1zide chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
I was surprised by Bella's "solution". It's wrong on so many levels and shows her mistrust in Edward. Also, she would be doing, to him, what he's done to women.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
I don't even know where to begin. They're both all kinds of fucked up.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
This was funny strange. Lol.
asdgfasdchap chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
chapter 5 was HORRIBLE...

You can stop sleeping around but you cant stop being a whore...once a whore ALWAYS a whore. You cant change your numbers! Edward was sleeping with several different women a day!...NO ONE would want someone so gross! Seriously? fucking nasty!
jk chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Soooo Edwards a used up whore huh? geez! And he sleeps with people he doesn't know WITHOUT condoms...I like how you explain it away...that mike checks their files...LOL like we all don't know that you can get a false negative on a fucking hiv test for SIX MONTHS! and a just because people get checked regularly doesn't mean that they did after the last person they slept with!
Also if someone is getting checked regularly...theres a reason!
twigsfans chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
Worst story, whore Bella don't deserve a happy ending. Disgusting whore had Jacob baby