Reviews for Souvenir
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/10
He he very good cheerleaders and naked mud wrestling how tony
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I'm pretending that's canon!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Nice work with this. Still loving the DiNozzo/Gibbs bonding.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Patncis chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Cute story. Made me smile.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wow awesome! Felt so sorry for Tony in the whole 'agent afloat' thing :/ Great job of this! Loved it! :D
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Perfect
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aww such a Gibb/tony way to say goodbye
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I'm glad I found this story. It is very warm and true to character and was a pleasure to read.

Mom
sterno chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
THANKS FOR A REALLY NICE STORY OF GIBBS SAYING GOODBYE TO TONY WHEN HE WENT TO BE AGENT AFLOAT.. HATED TO THINK OF TONY BEING STUCK ON THAT BOAT..ABBY WAS FUNNY IN THAT EPISODE COUNTING THE DAYS THOUGH! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
"I don't give a damn what Vance's orders say," He spoke gruffly, his eyes fixed on the towering grey ship which was going to bear the younger man away. "This assignment is only temporary. You do your job and watch your six and I'll get you back where you belong. You have my word." "And if you get yourself fired over this, I'll get Abby to put hazelnut creamer in your coffees." Tony warned. It wasn't that he doubted the former Marine. He knew Gibbs meant every word. But he also knew that it wasn't going to be that easy. Vance was flexing his new muscles as Director and Tony was damned if he was going to be the reason for any of the people he cared about being caught in the cross fire. "And people call me a bastard?" Gibbs raised an amused brow at the threat. "I learned from the best." Tony smiled slightly." - AW!

Gibbs didn't break eye contact as he reached into his inside pocket and pulled out a simple silver flask. "Not to mention getting wasted on board ship will get your ass in a sling. I've put too much time and effort head slapping you into shape to let you ruin your career like that. You feel like you can't get through the day without a drink, you take a quick swig from this and then you focus on what's really important and get on with your day. Are we clear?" "Boss," Tony looked at the hip flask that Gibbs was holding out to him, its inscription from his dead wife and daughter clearly visible. "I can't take that with me." "You hear me asking for your opinion, DiNozzo?" "No, but Boss," Tony swallowed hard, looking away for a moment as he tried to gather his thoughts. The enormity of what Gibbs was offering him was almost overwhelming. It was a gesture of sympathy and understanding for his present guilt and self pity that Tony wasn't at all sure he deserved. That Gibbs would go to such lengths to ensure that he kept his head on straight even when he was out in the Atlantic meant more than words could say. It was also a tangible reminder that however far apart they were each would be constantly in the others thoughts. Closing his fingers around the soft metal he swallowed hard over a lump in his throat as he accepted the flask as the symbol of faith and family feeling that it represented and he knew he could only dignify the gesture with the sincere gratitude it deserved. "Thank you, Boss." "Expect it back when this is all over." Gibbs pointed out. "Yes sir," Tony straightened slightly, determined to live up to Gibbs' expectations for as long as it took to straighten this whole mess out get back home where he belonged. "I'll take good care of it." "Take care of yourself too." Gibbs offered his hand." - AW!

"Tony looked away, his eyes bright. Now that the moment of departure was finally here it was almost too much for him to bear. He was used to moving on, making a fresh start, forging new friendships. But that was before he'd spent so many years in the same place. And for the first time ever he didn't want to go. He was brought sharply back to the present by a sharp tap on the back of his head. He smiled at the familiar and oddly comforting gesture. "Thank you, Boss." He rallied." - This whole fic is SO moving, but those two paragraphs had me really choked up.
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
When is Tony chained to a serial killer? Is it from one of your stories or one of the episodes? And which one?
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is lovely. It made me tear up and smile through the tears.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great story! It's plastered a smile on my face that I don't think is going to get off anytime soon ;)
msdarque chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Bittersweet and great story!

Got some nasty tears out of me.. :)

Congrats!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
LOL that shows the connection between Tony and Gibbs when Gibbs gave him the flask