Reviews for Of Mirrors
mckydstarlight chapter 8 . 4/14
I LOVE IT!
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 4/14
Oh, Jim. It's not his fault.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 2/12
Bones :( :'(
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 2/12
Hmm, very interesting :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 2/12
Very dramatic. And a good look into McCoy's memories and subsequent fears from that event. Nice job :)
bee.zippy chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
This is now the second time I've read this, somehow I missed reviewing it the first time around. Your characterizations are spot on and thank you for a wonderful resolution to that episode!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
This is marvelous. Blessings to you!
Binary Sunset chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
This is good! You write the characters really well!
Heather Snow chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I've definitely read this before, but it must have been back in the days before I reviewed regularly. This was a nice look at the aftereffects of the Mirror episode. One of my biggest frustrations with TOS is the lack of continuity between episodes, how something dreadful can happen and next episode it's as if never existed. Mirror, Mirror is one of the best examples of that. Loved how you wrote Spock in this.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
Fantastic story! Absolutely loved it!
MaryChapel chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
This was so sweet and good. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Excellent story. Thanks.
Ihamtmus chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
Wow... I TOTALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. It is certainly one of the best Star Trek fics I've ever read (maybe it's even the best), you should be so proud of yourself! You wrote the characters beautifully, they are so real! I love McCoy and I think that his relationship with Spock is just gorgeous. So I read quite a lot about them, but this fic is particularly awesome. :) I really loved when you wrote that McCoy is a counselor, a personal friend to all 430 members of the crew, that everyone can tell him everything and he never lockes his door. It was so like McCoy, I really can image this, but never before have I thought about his relationship with the unknown members of the crew, I find it wonderful, thanks for that. I liked how you wrote the situation on the Bridge, and I also liked your Uhura as a sister for everyone. Any sign of emotions from Spock is highly diserable and you didn't let me down! You showed that he has some emotions inside him. :) I was surprised that you added Scotty to the story, but it was a great addition! I'm not sure if they would really tell Scotty about McCoy, it was something incredibly personal and I'm pretty sure they would keep it secret from the rest of the crew, even from a friend, who Scotty surely is. But I understand you wanted to add a Klingon attack or something like that, but you changed your mind. But I must tell you that I didn't expect something like such an attack and yet his presence there didn't occur to me as something very strange, so if you didn't mention that you were going to use Scotty for something different, I wouldn't even realise. He belonged there, really, and he played his role. The best thing was the ending. :D It was perfect. And „To blazes with logic”... yay! I LOVED IT (perhaps I use the word „love” too often, I should limit it... but sometimes you can't use a different word!). And the part written from Scotty's point of view was so great and well written! Actually, this whole fic was EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN! Simply brilliant. You've got a talent! This was sweet and awesome. AWESOME. Yes. That's it, I simply wanted you to know that I loved it. Sorry for my babble. (And for mistakes, English is not my first language). Bye! ;)
Ersatz Einstein chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Grammatical errors ("the crew though him"), I found this a satisfying conclusion. The decision to bring in an outside observer at the last minute seemed questionable to me at the time, but it created an appropriate lens through which to view the final actions of the three major characters.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Huh. Normally that sort of insane, last-minute plan would be Kirk's rather than McCoy's. It does suit the circumstances, though. The sudden shift into dramatic action was a bit out of keeping with the rest of the story, but I suppose that it was necessary for the climax.