Reviews for Maybe Guest Starring Isn't Always a Good Thing
anonymous chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I loved it :) It was fresh, new, and exciting. I love how it already started out with them dating, and in an average place like a supermarket. This could be an actual scenario, not just something placed in a story book. I'm not at all interested in the kind of stuff like "My heart was racing, and I couldn't catch up as his bare body creeped up on me." I also like the fact that there was no profanity or pervertive things. A tip though-it would be nice to see a bit more jerkiness in Chad. Otherwise, fabulous job. :) ****1\2 (four and a half stars)
sam chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
[aaaaaaaaaaaaa]eu amei
reallyJavannah chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
haha... i missed this story so much... i always read it but then i was banned from this story thanks to my mom, but haha at least Chad's dealing with just Lucas in the sequel
Ra4chel-the 4 is silent chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
AHH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! so yea i was reading that survey thingie on my profile and u no what's weird. we actually are alot alike.
Ra4chel-the 4 is silent chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
heyyy! I've been reading ur story 25 weddings and a wedding but since u won't be updating for awhile i thought i should check out this story. so far it sounds really good!
Lady-Apricotxx chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
this story was AMAZING!
Siyd chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
OMG... There's just... So much drama! ;)
Siyd chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
I really enjoy this story, but I don't think that a 19-year-old, such as Sonny, would react this dramatic. Of course she would be upset that she and her boyfriend were fighting, but to think they broke up, after 3 years, is a bit over the top. At least, that's my opinion on it.
Siyd chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Take that, you foul Jonas kid! You get a hug, Chad gets 2 and a kiss!
Siyd chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
So... I'm starting to dislike that Nick guy. Channy forever!
Siyd chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Haha, you made me google the Jonas brothers! I had no idea which one was the married one, or the curly-haired one, etc.
Siyd chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aw, that store-scene was so cute!
XxKpopDXx chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
that was really good! Please update soon!3 Really soon
WorldofIllumination chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
This is awesome! I love this story, I've been reading all these chapters in one day. I HATE Nick. The way you wrote he was great, but his personality to Sonny while she's dating Chad... what kind of person does that? I hope he isn't really like that lol. Anyway, I'm hoping for more stories! :D