Reviews for Of Broken Hearts And Computers
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
how was that a happy ending if she was left with a broken heart...hug ?
Electric Splatter chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This story depresses me. But I love it too much, so I have to favorite it.
colorfulrainbow2992 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Sad but I like it, it is an amazing story. You are a great writer.
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really liked the opening song piece i was just listening to that song yesterday and tbought of anuone who gave you any grief for this is an idiot this fic was beyond well written and had seddie all over it it clearly said agnst anyway dont doubt for one second that it rocked!
Kezziexx chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You bitch! U broke my heart lol!x
Julefor chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was an awesome story. It took me a while to figure out that this was during the iSave Your Life episode. Wow, if Sam had reacted like that for real, then the cat would've really been out of the bag. That conversation between Sam and Freddie towards the end was golden. One of the best Seddie friendship moment I've read. So, does this mean the foreign bacon speech would not have happened? That brings up all kinds of questions.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I am at a loss for words here. I am afraid that I want to scream to the Creddie in this story, but I see the Seddie. I see the wants of two people too terrified to explain to the other how much they mean. I see the pain. This is one of those instances where you see Sam as a fragile individual. She knows the pain, but her expression of it will always be violent. I do have to wonder how Sam will reconcile these feelings between the two of her friends. I think, if I read Freddie right, all it would take is a voicing of Sam's feelings and he would be right there. I'm still kind of speechless. Great work here.
hihivani chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story, I really like it...I really like storys in which Sam is sad or angry...Really good work...Keep writing
Team Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Woooooooohoooooooo! I love love love this story if they had a raiting thing I would give it 7 stars
DRoseInDBushDatHurtsLikeHell chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
\\//\\Sniffles. This is like a Carly-Freddie with a somewhat one-sided Sam-Freddie that obviously leaves Sammy in the dark with Carly and Freddie all happygolucky and ohmygodpourSam! Good story, though. Sniffles...\\//\\
sleepuntiltomorrow chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I don't see how this could be interpreted any other way but in the seddie direction, great job portraying the characters!
MJ-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
aw! thats so sad but so cute at the same time! i love it! i am fine with the swearing btw and i thought it was beautiful. well done. :D

HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Well, Idk why people keep flaming you, because I absolutely loved this story! So sweet. Seddie's awesome to begin with, but you took it to a whole new level! Great job!
dracohermioneforever-seddie1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
wow that was good wow i love it oh wow its sad I felt like cringing well is this the only chapter.
Seddie1204 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
loved it, but it would have been better with a cute seddie ending :)