Reviews for Lost but Not Forgotten
RobinaRain chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Edward Elric! You quoted him! Yay!
RillianAllen chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Utau's chara's names are il and el. The angel and the devil. Also, Mr and Mrs Hinamori's personalities were a little off. Plus the other guardians have really small parts.
RillianAllen chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I'm guessing that the boy is Tadase. Great second chapter. Still, there were errors.
RillianAllen chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Good story so far. A good plot too. I am also a supporter of Amu x Tadase. In the anime, it suggests that it is an Amu x Ikuto couple which I strongly disagree with. I wish it had been Amu x Tadase. Anyway, good work with your story. Apart from a couple of mistakes, it was really good. I also like the Kukai x Utau and Rima x Nagihiko pairs.
Mistyx7 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
See... More clues. Hiroto Sateda rearranged forms Hotori Tadase. I'm so awesome.
Mistyx7 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Raven haired boy is Tadase-kun!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I knew that Hiroto Sateda was Hotori Tadase because they both sound like it and and look, if you unscramble Hiroto and Sateda it spells Hotori and Tadase. Nice job on the name too!
Madam Jacinta o3o chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
This whole series.. all 15 chapters.. all 80,798 words were so.. captivating, each expressing another feeling. I was so touched while reading this, sad moments, happy moments, and especially cliffhangers. I loved it!
youdon'tknowwho chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
I was looking through some old fanfictions and found this. So I decided to re-read this fanfic from chapter 1 until 15. "Lost but Not Forgotten" is the most beautiful-written fanfiction I have ever read. Great job:)
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I...love...you!

I'm gonna fav you and your story
Omni Storyteller chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
This chapter totally touched my heart, the ending of this chapter shattered me T_T. It was really a good story, the whole story touched my heart. Nice job _
Foglover101202303 chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY! IT'S SO EPIC! i really didn't think you would add in tales of vesperia but you did. i laughed at myself for noticing the details where correct without even bring up a pic of fliynn scifo.
JiayingChan1010101010101 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
i thought chapter 9 was the most cutest chapter EVER!

I especially love the part with him taking a shower!
tadamu rocks in 1999 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
i meant to put hiroto
tadamu rocks in 1999 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
of i new from the first time we saw hiro that he was tadase because his name is hirono sateda.

hirono sateda