Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III: Eternal Light
Great fan-M chapter 4 . 6/30
Gotta say... THAT was just like Lloyd to go bring a friend like sora back to his senses! :-) I know sora wouldn't act like that if the occasion came, but you have to admit, Lloyd WOULD go to the extremes of snapping his friends out of their crazy moments like that. Am I right or am I right?
SoraROCK chapter 42 . 1/5/2014
Love it!
anonymous chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
so..out of curiosity... All 13 Darknesses VS Kefka(Final Form), who wins?

Personally, I think Kefka would win.
Ivana chapter 41 . 1/10/2013
YOU KILLED OSWALD AND HE WAS DEAD TELL THE STORY END! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/13/2012
there are no words to describe how Epic this damn story is!
Are you from Disney and Square Einx? if not you should apply for a job because like... THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME AND FREAKEN EPIC!
:p
LexaIIIV chapter 42 . 12/9/2011
OH MY GOD! I HOPE THAT THE REAL KINGDOM HEARTS III IS AS GOOD AS THIS! THANK YOU! WHAT AN EPIC STORY! VANITAS FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!
Gakuto1991 chapter 42 . 9/20/2011
I thought the first story and this one was pretty good but you placed too many non-FF or non-disney characters in this one and the first one that it was kinda confusing. It's still good though.
KHLegacy chapter 33 . 6/24/2011
SWEET the Gangs all here! Nine more chapters and I'm Finished hooray! this is in may favorites by the way!
KHLegacy chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
Awesome Rallen and Jeena are part of the team GO SPECTROBES i was excited to see them! and Vanitas's helmet head commet he's not one to talk! he wears a black glass mask with a metal rim!
KHLegacy chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
COOL! i was not expecting Rallen and Jeena to appear! I like Spectrobes!
ultraguy7x chapter 42 . 2/5/2011
A fantasitic sequal, well done.
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 42 . 1/3/2011
Loved the story!
DragonsandInk chapter 42 . 10/4/2010
Awsome end ties! I've been looking forward to this series forever and I'm so glad you finished it. AWESOME!
DragonsandInk chapter 41 . 10/4/2010
Awww, what a good ending! But what happened to Sora's mom? And do Sora and Kairi ever see the others from the other worlds again?
Bowsakirby chapter 42 . 9/22/2010
*sniff* that was beautiful! i can only dream that the real series will have a somewhat similar ending. one of the best canonotically correct fanfictions out there!

I'm so happy that i- well maybe i shouldn't... eh, why not?

In the words of ch. 58's title:

*starts rapping to vanitas' theme*

"His name is Vanitas, v-a-n-i-t-a-s. HIS NAME IS VANITAS, V-A-N-I-T-A-S! 'UHGN!'"

lol I'm done xD

100th REVIEW FTW!

May the -blade be with you!