Reviews for Star Struck
Dee Lee chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was absolutely lovely. :) This episode really allowed us to see the vulnerable side of Rick Castle, and Kate, and you captured it perfectly!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
that was brilliant and beautiful and sweet and cute and i loved it lots!

Love NCISchick xoxoox
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is a beautiful piece to round up the episode I just re-watched. I like how neatly you tied beginning and end together, and it's cool you left the memory of way back when still blurry enough to wonder what happened that time. Both characters feel authentic here, and very 'real'.

Thank you for writing this. _
TheGreatFlyingKiwi chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That was really sweet. Totally in character and I love the conversation.
derr chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
i liked your story alot it captured castle's and beckitt's personalities.
nalissa chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very nice.
The Novelist in Training chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
why didnt he kiss her!
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I think you have a good handle on the characters. Thanks for the little oneshot.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very sweet! I really liked their interaction! Perfect!
Blooky chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
wonderful one-shot with a very realistic view of their inner feelings. Great ending too.
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I really really loved it! It was like real, was nice to read!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I really loved this! I think you did a really excellent job with the characterization. And I'm glad you wrote something after the scene where Kate caught the bouquet. I was hoping to get more. :)
MorrisGrad09 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was great! I know I really wanted to see another scene after she caught the bouquet - I mean, Castle would totally have something to say about it. This was short, sweet, and well written :D
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is EXCELLENT! You did an amazing job of capturing the dynamic between these two at this point in their relationship. You took so many details from Monday night and wove them into a great extension of the episode. Kate's final remark was so perfect! I loved this!
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw, how sweet! I love it. :)