Reviews for Interlude
Holly chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
You're an amazing writer. Hope you see this - that people are still discovering your work five years on. I would love to read whatever you're writing now! If you see this please come back and tell me if you got published and where I can read more of your work.
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
great interlude, please write more Hitman stories!
jess1z1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really look forward to Courtship's last chapter and more stories from you.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Writing exercise or not, I liked it. C:
Seraphina Moon chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I hope you are considering to continue with this...I really like it! PLEASE!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
nice work!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/8/2010

what a gentleman sleeping in the chair so she can have the bed

harmony383 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
(sigh) again, very satisfying interlude, I finished reading all hitman stories you written. What I like is you nailed the characters of Hitman/NIka perfectly, I like your stories even more so than the movie, definitely better than the game of course.

In this story, 47 was regretting for a moment that he should of slept with her in Istanbul? do you mean he really think he should of had sex with her, thats the only doubt I sex getting attached with NIka must strip him a great deal of focus. is he celibating? i don't think so, He must be a SAINT! I love their romance/doubt wish to see some passion between them eventually perhaps? not too big of a passion as I really love the gentle side of 47 as how you describe him the first time he kissed NIka(almost clumsy) nicely done, great job and please continue to write, I will check daily just to see your next chapter.
maxiefae XOXO chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
very satisfying just like Quirk'd said!
SquigglyLine chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Seeing that you've updated makes me so ridiculously happy that I instantly lose the bad mood that I'm in.

Please update soon!

I love how you get into 47's head so well it's almost scary, and I love these little scenes you keep imagining for 47 and Nika.
Nika chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
love it! so glad you are back!
maxiefae chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i love The Courtship of Nika Boronia and this little INTERLUDE was just what i needed thank you
Quirk'd chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
(*sighs in contentment*)

(*manages to deliquify self enough to type*)

That was very, very satisfying.

I truly love your style, and the fact that you use it to write such beautiful Hitman fic. With other writers in any fandom, it's often as if the characters are on a predestined track or course and are just going through the motions to arrive at a particular point.

But with you, the characters are so deeply *themselves* that they interact in a way that reads very naturally. They just ARE: it's almost like you're holding a camera in their world, recording events and emotions as they appear. I just love reading it; even more than watching the movie (and that is saying something.)

My favourite part of this delicious fic was 47's... "appreciation" of Nika, for want of a better word. Not merely of the way she looks, but of *her*. He doesn't express it, and definitely doesn't encourage it, but it just is. And that is how I always imagined his side of Nika/47 would be, so VERY well done.

(*nods*) So... in the name of all that is holy, PLEASE DO FANFICTION AT LARGE A FAVOUR AND CONTINUE WRITING!
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Your Hitman stories have me completely hooked. You keep them in character so well; and each time I read a chapter or a one shot I come away with a smile on my face. 47 might not know it but he's really a softie...where Nika's concerned anyway.

But your dry humour, as well as being part of the hitman universe, is very well written and ALWAYS gives me a chuckle.

Thank you cheering up an otherwise miserable day in snowy Staffordshire. :O)

I, of course, look forward to more.