Reviews for A Long Time Coming
Kirsty chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Another wonderful chapter :)

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, what will Harm's plan be for the date?

I also really like your writing style, it's almost as if I'm watching the show again.

Harm calling to make the date official, I could practically see him dialing the numbers.

And by the way, I don't need any technicalities fo their work, unless it's relevant to their relationship ;)

Now, I hope you writ fast, I'm as excited about the upcoming date as Harm and Meg are :D
Michi uk chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
How about Harm booking them into a hotel for the weekend [ of course they share the room] WINES AND DINES HER, then they dance to early hours of the morning. Then of course off to bed, perchance to dream. LOL

Michelle UK
Jaggie 107 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I've been out of the JAG loop for a while; this story is a wonderful way to celebrate a return! Thank you for a well-presented story, a feasible plot line, and a wonderful pairing. While I confess to writing about Harm/Mac, I do enjoy reading about Harm/Meg, and series one is my favourite. There was a certain 'je ne sais quoi' about Harm and Meg that just felt right. I know, all fictional, but the actors brought it to life on screen with such believability. (Is that a word, lol?) I look forward to reading more of this story, and your future work. Best wishes, Jaggie
PeggyC chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
This story is very well written and I look forward to where you are taking us. As a technical detail, may I comment that you use full titles a bit too often - there are places where pronouns and first names are called for to add variety instead of repeating 'Commander Rabb' etc. Carry on!

Peggy
Michi uk chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
It's good to know it's as if the've never been apart,can't wait for the next installment.
starryeyes12 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
great story
jpstar57 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Nice story. I'm gladd that you didn't bash Mac as other HArm/Other writers have done. I look forward to reading more.
Kristy chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I loved it! They are so sweet together,aw..

Cannot wait for more.. so please hurry up and give us something more,please :)

It really made an awful day all better. I cannot even remember anymore what was so horrible of today.. Meg/Harm relationship is filling my head..
MaileS chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
i;m glad you updated. i love harm and meg stories
Michi uk chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Damn! ended to soon, another pairing i love. Harm and Meg, Can't wait to see where you take this.

Where i want it to go hopefully. LOL

Await next chapter ASAP!

Michelle UK
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
great story
Lynnp chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Yay, a Harm/Meg fic! A great 1st chapter. Eagerly looking forward to your next update. Thanks!

Lynn

x
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
a relationship between them would never have worked out in the long run. Their differences too vast and their similarities too few, it would only have been a matter of time before the initial sparks were extinguished.

* * * That is something I've been believing and saying out loud for years. Great to meet another person who feels the same about this.

Especially great to see a fan from back-then re-emerge and become an active writer, there's almost none of us old fans, that are writing, left. Next to me and blubachat I can't think of no-one else but you.

This is a great start and I already love this story. The only (and I repeat the ONLY) critique is the somewhat unrealistic promotions, namely: Mac just got promoted to a Lt Colonel so she's nowhere near ready for the next promotion or high enough to get command of an office (and with all the crap she pulled - perjury, murder,... she didn't really deserve not even thatpromotion, instead a kick out of the Corps and being disbarred); and Meg doesn't have the time in service to get the full Commander rank, or even a LCDR (in S1 she was a LTJG and in S5 she would be LT and max a year away from promotion to Lieutenant Commander - Harm's rank from S1 to S5).

Otherwise this is a great story and I can't wait to read more.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2