Reviews for Twisted Love
AcademyAddict chapter 7 . 6/13
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! You can't discontinue it with that demon bitch still alive please!
AcademyAddict chapter 6 . 6/13
*crossing my fingers* please be dead please be dead please let her be dead
AcademyAddict chapter 5 . 6/13
I wanna smack Chris so haaaard like he needs to stop messing with Wyatt's head and just give in so I can have my ship already!
AcademyAddict chapter 4 . 6/13
I hate hate hate Bianca
AcademyAddict chapter 2 . 6/13
I know a lot of people will call Wyatt creepy or whatever but I just loved this chapter. I swear. i mean Chris feels the same anyway so Wyatt being a little headstrong isn't exactly a bad thing yknow. Ra Ra Ra Ah-aaa lol but seriously, Wyris is amazing! I'm sad that it says discontinued but ill have fun reading this
belladu57 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Very good
Deadliest Priestess chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
love this
Please up-date soon please?
UniQueMimI O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Omg omg omg that was so amazing!# i love wyatt character and chris ! I love everything about this! :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
you are... something
saranya1555 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
suite, please
PoseidonZeusHade's Son chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Awesome Story!
The lady loves the dark chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
WELL FUCK! A BIG FUCK! Discontinued when it was getting good? Well I loved the story! Very very much! WYATT'S love for Chris is exquisitely dark! I love that! Well I'm fucked cus I'll never know what happens... so sad.
Capricorn91 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Please update this story! It's so good!

I just love the way you portrayed Wyatt, obsessive and dark, but also loving and caring (only for Chris though!)

I hope you continue this story sometime...I really like it!
sousie chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
keep up the good work
Suto-Chan chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Please update soon, but I love this chapter, I really want this to be just a chris and wyatt story I don't like Bianca so I hope that you don't have this be why the reason chris ends up with her rather than wyatt, who knows. Please update soon please with cherries on top.