Reviews for Perfect Bodies
Elanora-Nayru chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
OMG, i literally BURST out laughing at the image of Itachi spead out on a heart-shaped bed, in a thong, surounded by petals and purfume! That definitely made my day:D
Elanora-Nayru chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Woah, very poignant. You express your character's thoughts and motives very well:)
Elanora-Nayru chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Poor Sasori, Deidara can be such a nasty B**ch! I am liking where this is going, its different from other stories. I must read on!
YaoiPhox chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Lovely, deep, amazing. Kudos.
DarkRose911 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
"Any interaction was terse and monotonous and they were never in the same place at once." the word your looking for is monotone, not monotonous. :) just trying to be helpful, not bitchy, i promise. :)
DarkRose911 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
"The two didn't even give a sign of apprehension as Kisame fallowed behind Itachi and whispered." the word your looking for is comprehension, and then later on in this chapter you said,"But over a matter of moments his fears started to materialize." and the word your looking for there is dematerialize. other than these "oopsies" this is a very good story. definately better written than most of the deidara fics. (so far anyway. :) i will continue to read and review)
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Beautiful ending. Gotta love Sasori's sweet moments! _
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Purely beautiful
messlady chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
that was so beautiful and so very good written.. you showed their relationship from different perspective than in other stories I've read.

and Itachi in his love chamber made me laugh so much :D

and then I almost cried at the end..

really wonderful story..
InspireInspireInspire chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
aw I loved it and the ending was so cute _
Mystery Hunter chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
That... That... That's it? Aw. It was so good. That was a great ending though. Wow. I honestly... I've said so much in my last reviews that I have NO idea what to say now except well...

Great. Fantastic. Wonderful job. I wish that you wrote more, you're so good
anime-fan-willa chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
omg u MUST write more now! NOW! I NEED to know what happens!
Mystery Hunter chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
After all the really strong emotions you put into your other chapters I'm glad that you threw some humor in this one. There was still strong emotion and everything but it was lighter, maybe because through the whole thing you were picturing... Itachi... in a... thong... *shiver*

One note is that I think you described Itachi's hair more times than needed. Try describing something else, or just leave it out. Another note, uh, at the beginning I was kinda confused about who was speaking until you clarrified it. And even when you did that it was a little iffy. It was fine in the long run though.

So great job! Love it! Can't wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait CANT WAIT to read more
InspireInspireInspire chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh! yes I am so "Oh my goshing" over this fic xD. lol I can't believe you left it at a cliffhanger. haha I've never reviewed a story this enthusiastically before! haha, I love it! Deidara is so STUPID for leaving! Sasori better get him back. Itachi was funny xD and wth was Hidan doing with perfume?
Mystery Hunter chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Your story is so humanized, so personal. You're able to convey in words what most people can't convey in thought: I fact that there are things that we want that we know we can't have, and yet we try to go after them. Or don't.

Your story is magical, able to put hard thought over words onto mere paper.

This is a story that everyone should read.

And I must say, you creat it in such a cute way, such a normal way, that the message doesn't feel forced. It's just there.

Beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking...