Reviews for A God's Desire
Kiochii chapter 1 . 4/4
seriously this was brilliantly written. I both adore the ending yet hate the fact that it is done for it would make such an amazing multi-chapter story if you so wished for it to be.
I love how you had Aizen use his zanpaktou to brainwash ichigo. I don't see why more kidnapping stories for bleach when it involves these two don't use it. It is the most logical thing to do or have Aizen pollute Ichigos soul with the Hyogoku.
Either works. Loved it, ok with the fact that it ended, still wished it continued but wasn't left with a hollow hole in the chest since it had a delicious ending.
xeyuxe20 chapter 1 . 3/15
I like it.. Wish it was longer tho ..
oh my god oh my god oh my god OH... MY... GOD... I simply died reading this fic. Just... Aizen was so evil, and all the things he do, and when he erased Ichigo's memory... was perfect.
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
its good don't get me wrong but it should be more chapter's
F.K chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Great story. One of the best. I chigo now belongs to Aizen. Wonder what would have happened if he regained his memories. Would Aizen's attitude change or will Ichigo remain quivering in fera of what has happen
sailorlyoko4life chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Omg that was beautiful! I loved the ending where he didnt have any trigered memories of them so he stayed with Aizen!
Sweet Monster chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
One of the best aizenichi I especially liked the possesive culture of aizen and it would be nice for it to have a sequel in Ichigo's point of view, since I'd like to find out how he feels about aizen and also about being his pet/lover.
sakurahan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is so awesome xD please continue it Please.
Heavenly God chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
seriously?! you're way too cruel. can't it be more processive and romance?
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Wooooooww...
What a posessive lover you are, sousuke-kun...
Hohoho
reapertodiefor chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was AMAZING! I don't know what it is, but there is something about Ichigo being all innocent and dependent that just makes him so ADORABLE! I normally hate Aizen too, but he was great in this. You actually got me to temporarily like Aizen. That is a GREAT FEET!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
lol ishida fainted!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This was a little angsty at the end huh? I kind of really feel bad for Ichigo on the slick, because he shall never regain his former self, always being an altered and submissive version of his original self as long as Aizen has anything to say about it. I don't understand why Aizen would want him as the new Ichigo...maybe if he made him like that then returned his memories so he remembered everything that happened when he lost them, that would be funny and a fight would probably break out along with desolate desperation...but it sounds more like what Aizen would be into lol. But this was a really good fic and the events were still believable based on the characters. I liked it. Thanks for sharing! _
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Badass Aizen, how we long you you sick fuck
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Dude you are fucking awesome