Reviews for S h u f f l e :
meatballs in the impala chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
You should try the song "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At The Disco. It really matches them, though it's a little anti-ReLena. Give it a listen, you might find it an interesting challenge. :)
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
So cute! I'm really starting to love Relena. Nice job! XD
SeungSeiRan chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
'Elena’s relationship with Reno was like a catchy song. Once she had a taste of it, she couldn’t get enough. And she didn’t want to forget.' - Win!

Really liked all of these. The proposal scene was especially well done. Not cheesy at all :)
FinalFantasyFreak92 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010

it's really good.

like it

like the pairing :D
TornAngelWings chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
FLUFFY! cute! :3
RenoLuvver chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I just exploded from cuteness. Yes, I am now in pieces all over my room. Luckily the kawaii effected me so greatly that my entire chemical make-up had been changed to candy and fluffy clouds right before I exploded, so the mess isn't bad. I'm sure I'll sort of meld back together again once the kawaii wears off. Not to worry! xD Now that you are sufficiently convinced I'm physco...I'll move on with my review. P

So Iris is one of the best songs ever, definately...also WHY DID YOU KILL RUDE? omg I love Rude! *big watery eyes* *sobs* You did it well though, so I have to appreciate it. So yeah, this is definately the most kawaii thing ever...yup. Ok, I have to get back to my homework now. (
Speedy Speck chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Fluffyness overload! Haha very cute and so sweet, I maybe need to watch some gory films after that XD but it was very enjoyable! XD
Speedy Speck chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw this was very cute! It all melted into each other really well and it was all incredibly sweet XD Onto the second chappie!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I loved all these songs and how you used them to bring out different aspects of their relationship. 'Accidentally in Love' was probably my favorite, along with that mental image of Reno crashing Elena's toboggan. Continue please?
RenoLuvver chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I am going to die. It is that simple. The kawaii has killed me! *ah* *dies* Kawaii is cute in Japanese, by the way. Most people who love anime/manga/etc know that, but just in case. xD Anyway, this is pretty much the freakin cutest thing I have ever read in my whole life. So yeah...basically FANTASTIC FLIPPIN JOB! ) And don't worry, you don't have a single song on there that I haven't listened to and appreciated myself. xD I love the Shrek soundtrack. Great stuff. ) I've pretty much degenerated into a fluffy ball of awwing cuteness at this point. I'm off to find a knight in shining armor! See ya later. xD