Reviews for Drops of Love, Hate, & Fruitcake
Tossino chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SO MUCH LOVE

Seriosly, this was so awesome there are no words to explain it! I LOVED it to bits One particular highlight being Kanda chasing Allen around the flat with the guitar. (ROSIE? XDD What the hell, Lavi?)

I just love how you write their interractions, so hard. 33 They're dysfunctional indeed, like another reviewer said. I loved it so much that... that's all I can say.

It was just... epic.

Toss
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Words are! Impossible! I've just spent an hour slowly rereading this thing in pieces, trying to absorb all the awesome. And I have a boatload of homework that I've been happily neglecting, but my golly was it worth it.

Why. Why oh why oh why. It's amazing, what you can write, and how I can love it all. xD

Geez, I hate sounding redundant.

Oh, so when Lenalee said "Silly, I cured him a long time ago," is she talking about Lavi/hence she cured his smoking habits/lung cancer? xD

Or something else entirelly?

Altogether, a very sexy and vengeful fic. I loved Walker and his fried red hair. :D And Lena and her being a tough cookie and definitely NOT crying about her to-be-fat-husband.

Thank you for writing.
hearmelaugh chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I love how Allen's hair colour is so charismatic and ever-changing :D And why he thought getting Kanda to swap spit and lozenge with Lavi was a punishment totally eludes me; obviously if you set it up like that, the ghey will come.

So awesome.
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
hahaha love the kandaxlavi pairing..

and the cute ending, with kanda's family

love tiedol, awesome story

5/5

:D
Her Diary chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This story, from Lavi's Ringtone changing skill's to Kanda's badassery made me laugh at this story the very end! XD
Fretful chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You updated! HOORAY! Much love and adoration.

Hahaha, that was amusing. The four of them are so dysfunctional together, but it's such a level of it, that they can't -NOT- hang out with each other.

So what was the other rumor that was floating around school about Allen? Did I miss it or something? Probably. You are the monarch of subtle, after all.
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Lawl. The lozenge. Is. Love. Glad you wrote more!