Reviews for The Hood
bonnieaimee16 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I'm dying right nowww! my bb's internet's not working and I really, really need to read this storyy! OMG.. *dies*.. btw, I'm sooooo lovingg itt! great storyy :*
Amlee-x chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LOVE IT!
J.MarieCullen chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ahwww! I luuuurvs to re-read this story aloot. Its a real sweet story :D Great job!

~JacquelynnC.
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I like the ending.

It fits with the plot but it's also sweet! :P

Love it

Well done! :)

Thanks
yogacat chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Well, that was a time warp.

All the mixed messages and assumptions and desire finally realized.

Sometimes, I wanna go back just for that.
silverelefanfic chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hehehe what a fabby story, love that she's his girl at the end :D
mommakal chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Love, love, love this one! Makes you want to go back to HS!

I wish there was another chapter to read. (Hint,hint).

Putting this on alert in hopes that I will get more.
belli486 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is so very cute! I love how they graduate slowly from classmates, to buds just hanging out with other friends in the Hood to gradually becoming an item. UST was delicious and the payoff was great.
twighlitFF chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
i think we found our winner.

seriously, this was great. perfectly high school, which is just what the doctor ordered.

and dogma was kevin smith's magnum opus... that's coming from a bonafide jersey girl who grew up in the same town as him so you can take that to the bank.
effleurage chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow, I never would have thought to make the Twi-gang be stoners. You know, this works and feels very realistic. Especially that line about Bella's lips touching the same Mountain Dew Can, LOL! For the record, Chasing Amy was my favorite Kevin Smith movie. Best of luck in the contest!

- Jen
RosyCheeks17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Lol. I loved it! I loved how they smoked the weed. Never heard that before. :)
AltheaJams chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
If the Twi-High Contest is to be assessing a story's ability to capture the high school experience, than I'd like to report that this story WAS my high school experience. Toss in a bong called Stella Blue and it's official.

I was that girl amongst a group of guys, holding my own in marathons of Simpsons, Pulp Fiction, Clerks quoting. Debating music, playing music. You totally captured that vibe and it's a rush to see our Twilight folks inhabiting that space!

I love how smoking was a nonissue, just a natural part of hanging out. SHOTGUNNING the smokey treats, so perfect as the intimate gesture that leads to the first kiss revelation of love.

Loves it! (and love Aronstein - Aro) Makes me nostalgic for my HS hijinx.
ksm chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Holy Snapple! This brought back so many memories from high school! Thanks for the trip down memory lane! "Does he like me? I wish he would turn around. 'Here'. 'Do you have an extra pencil?' He has such nice eyes. My lips are where his lips have been." These are all things that I remember going through. Teenagers are such dorks! I loved it!

Kat
Walker77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i really enjoyed that, thanks