Reviews for Sammy's Got A Gun
finallygirl12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
LOL, be vewwy vewwy quite, I'm hunting beer cans. Ha, laughing so hard I can't breath!
Finallygirl12
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Awesome and original fic. Could so imagine Dean teaching Sam to shoot, and poor Sammy being scared and not really happy to have to learn. Awesome you had Dean admit too that he was scared, putting Sammy slightly at ease. Not surprised Sam's first attempt wasn't good, having never handled a weapon before but loved how Dean coached him through it and showed him how it should be done. Perfect ending Dean, like a typical thirteen year old boy wanting to go watch the cheerleaders practice, so not appealing to a nine year old little brother who thinks girls are gross! Awesome banter throughout, so believable and in character, you got everything about them right from stroppy Sammy to smart-mouth Dean and then just totally brotherly conversation.

Loved this, thanks Karen.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I spent about two hours driving around my city (with my older brother, fortunately) to find our small, small animal shelter, and I ended up having the headache of my life, so I decided to unwind by reading some fanfiction.

Which lead me to one of your stories I haven't read yet.

And it was a great story. I love how you ended it with their brotherly banter. But I also feel for Sam, having to learn how to do that.

By the way, since it was the focus of the story: Do have shooting skills?

Anyway, great job!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
hillarios.

"or put my awesomeness…" Dean glanced down. "…Out of order." so i was just watching buffy the vampire slayer and spike got hit there with and arrow and so i burst out laughing when i read that. good job it was trermendosly funny
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Love the banter between the brothers. The shooting practice felt very real, the stance, the breathing and the three sets of eyes. Love that Dean taught Sam to shoot.

Shar
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Loved the brother moment at the end
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aww this was too cute sweetie! I love weechester stories! Sammy getting his first gun is awesome and you pulled it off perfectly :D Great job!
carocali chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I'd certainly believe that Dean taught Sam how shoot rather than John. I like the training session in the middle where Dean is trying to steady his shot. The whole thing was very believable.

Thanks for sharing!

:D
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Love that brother banter they do, I kind of miss that on the show. Dean was a good teacher to Sam on how to handle a gun, now the girl thing is another lesson nice story hun.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Just a little sad little Sammy had to learn to shoot. But at least Dean taught him and he was awesome. Great he made it funny. Loved that little piece. Hugs, Vonnie
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
hahaahaah oh man, this was so cool! :)

LOVED THE BANTER... brought tears to my eyes... I miss this... banter stuff without having double meaning :)

really awesome!

tnx for a great read!

hugs,

S.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aw...loved it...lov big bro dean...
Morgana Onirica chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
"The gun doesn't make the man, Sam. The man makes the gun."
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I loved this! An original idea, and well-written - I could just picture nine-year-Sam being nervous and unhappy! And I loved the brotherly moment at the end when Dean told Sam he did a good job and gave him a hug... very sweet.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Great job with the brothers and their banter.

One just has to love them.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.