Reviews for Throes of Passion
lullaby92 chapter 12 . 6/11
Awww. Loved this story a lot.
lullaby92 chapter 7 . 6/11
I love Jinenji. I'm glad you put him in here
InuYasha'Lullaby chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
Excellent, as always, you really kill it.
I also fantasied with a Miroku in love with Kagome.
Keep up the creativity.
Thank you.
InuYasha'sLullab chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
Your writing is at the top of my list, I love the way you wove the original with your own story, you always kill it. Interesting the way you treat Miroku and Sango's relationship, I love first Inu/Kag and also love Mir/San, but some times I find very appealing a Miroku in love with Kagome, I dont know if there is any fic. with that twist.
Anyways, like always you made my heart swelled with so many emotions. Keep up, please, I would die if I dont read about Inu.
Thank you.
InuYasha'sLullab chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
I really love your writing, you are one of the most creative writers I've encounter in fanfic, that's why you are at my top list, but I have to say that I feel that the end of this story you rushed it up a little bit, you could expand the two last chapters a little more, however, as always I found my self trapped from the beginning fantazising with my two beloved characters in the whole world.
You are an amazing writer, I hope you never stop creating, and don't be surprised if you still get reviews from many years onward.
Jay chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
I think you found a nice spot to end it at. It felt a little jumpy, like how he had a friend & then they were across the border. I'm really glad I read this though. I'll have to check out more by you.
Jay chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
I understand her reasons, though with your diversion from the normal I'd hoped it wouldn't be Naraku holding her brother. Still, not sure I'd have forgiven as easily as they all did.
Jay chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Was she shocked when Miroku told her about her flamily because it was a confirmation of what Naraku had said? Uber happy you incorporated Jineji into the story. For a second I wondered if it was Kouga with the blue eyes & the woof sound she heard. I had a strange thought that Sango is jealous of Kagome & maybe she was the cast away daughter so they could pass Kagome off as their heir.
Jay chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
You asked for thoughts on Miroku/Sango. I know both of them are attempting to stop Kagome from being the sacrifice, but I really don't care for Sango at all. Inu & Miroku actually have Kag's best interest at heart. They want her to be able to live on. Sango is coming across as 2 faced. Hell, she helped get her kidnapped & almost raped & didn't care. Kinda frustrated Miroku is just letting it happen all because he is getting some sex from her. On a side note, if you ever go back & edit there are spots throughout where you mix up gender. Him instead of her. She instead of he. She was also talking about the season change in this chapter & said someone. Still enjoying this story. Haven't really found anything that compares yet. Wait to not follow the others. :)
Jay chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
The situation with Naraku was a little confusing to read. Her remembering Sango being tossed around took me a couple times to read. Didn't realize it wasa memory at first. One moment he was talking to her, the next she's naked. Glad they made it in time though. Truly wish Sango didn't die.

2 festivals within a week? She's getting spoiled. I really thought she may have lit the moon for pride after winning the games.
Jay chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
This is a pretty good story so far. I really like the bracelet idea. Clever.
kakkn chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Great fic! I really enjoyed it!
PlainBrownEyedWriter chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
I loved your story and couldn't stop reading till I finished it. It was one of the best Inuyasha fanfics I've read so far. I liked how you described everything in the story and explained everything so clearly. I also loved the lenghty chapter. I have to say that I was surprised with Sango and Miroku's characters, the way you potrayed them in the beginning. It was different, but in a good way. It was nice to read a fic where their characters were displayed as almost evil in the beginning, but you somehow kept the parts that made then Miroku and Sango there. If that makes sense. Like how Miroku is still a pervert and Sango still slaps him for being a pervert, hehe! Anways, well done, it was greatly written and I enjoyed every moment of reading it.

Chi-Chan XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Very cool, I enjoyed the story, it is awesome
ninjamidori chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I'm just gonna fucking cry now. Yeah.
*begins to sob because of the stories awesomeness*