Reviews for We're the Same You and I
Silversun XD chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
please update! XD
Jayne chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Kay I have to say I love your stories I hope you update them soon and can kagome get thrown into the tri-wizard tournament lol it would be interesting to see please update soon :)
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Umm... longer chapters please? And honestly, you're speeding up things a little bit too much! Slow down :D But other than that, its great!

Hope you don't think it's a flame :D It's constructive critism
watch who you piss off chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
this is pretty awesome!
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
This is really good so far! Is Kags going to be in the tournament? That would be interesting. I hope you update soon!

Keep on Writing!

~Rin
grimmich chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
oooo are you going to have her compete? That would be sooo cool I have never read one where she competed! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens!
Speedykitten1643 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Great story so far and hopefully Kagome will open back up. Anyway keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter up soon.
sousie chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
i love it update soon
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
what going to happen next
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
still really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update whenever you can... happy early b-day!
SawyerJean chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Please try to post soon!
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
what going to happen next
yui chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
not very consistant but it is well written. some parts could be better, so far it is okay
Stebba stud28 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
well I like the chapter but it could have been longer, I hope that you unexpected issues are resolved and every things fine for you and please update soon :)