Reviews for One Random Weekend
jk chapter 8 . 6/16
So Edward doesn't love lauran but he really lusts after her huh? Youd think with bella back he would be conflicted...but not Edward. He doesn't care where he gets his dick wet...just that he gets to fuck someone
jk chapter 3 . 6/16
why lauran of all people? Surely he could do much better then that?
Funny thing, he was dating lauran while he was still holding out hope for bella...when you said that he gave up on her 6 months ago I didn't realize that he had been fucking and stringing along someone for over a YEAR!
Soooo Edwards a piece of shit huh?
smith041 chapter 16 . 1/12
My My My what a great story just love all of it
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
Why is it, all of the good ones are not complete?
Maybe if you reread the saga or watched the movies, you might get enough of an spark to finish this...
Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
I hope you are well. I am still interested in reading your story. Please consider finishing the last chapter and the epi.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Loved it please update soon its been a long time I see but I need more
Regina SpArks chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
It was really good and i love how Lauren got caught. I wish I could see her face. I can't wait for next chapter.
nessa01 chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Omg i am so glad that he found out about laruen! Poor little ej!

Please i really do hope that u will post those last two chapters!
hippie starr chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Would love to know how this one ends. I'm putting it on alert so I can read it once it's complete.
TRob chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
lovin'it...fantastic job hon

please update whan you can...cant wait for more

xoxo
Midnight 2401 chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
AWESOME ! I like it very, very much :D

Lilly
justginger chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
Hey there Debbers,

I have loved this story and I was wondering if you are going to finish it?

Thanks

Michele (justginger)
laceyndom chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
One more chapter? I'm so glad that Lauren isn't in the picture anymore.
e6flores chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
I love this story! I love how one weekend turned into forever! Yeah, it took a while. But I'm hoping in the end, even with secrets, manipulations, misunderstandings, & hurt, it was all worth it! I know for me it would have been! Please update soon! Hope real life is going good.
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
vJust wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!