Reviews for One Random Weekend
I hope you are well. I am still interested in reading your story. Please consider finishing the last chapter and the epi.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Loved it please update soon its been a long time I see but I need more
Regina SpArks chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
It was really good and i love how Lauren got caught. I wish I could see her face. I can't wait for next chapter.
nessa01 chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Omg i am so glad that he found out about laruen! Poor little ej!

Please i really do hope that u will post those last two chapters!
hippie starr chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Would love to know how this one ends. I'm putting it on alert so I can read it once it's complete.
TRob chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
lovin'it...fantastic job hon

please update whan you can...cant wait for more

xoxo
Midnight 2401 chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
AWESOME ! I like it very, very much :D

Lilly
justginger chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
Hey there Debbers,

I have loved this story and I was wondering if you are going to finish it?

Thanks

Michele (justginger)
laceyndom chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
One more chapter? I'm so glad that Lauren isn't in the picture anymore.
e6flores chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
I love this story! I love how one weekend turned into forever! Yeah, it took a while. But I'm hoping in the end, even with secrets, manipulations, misunderstandings, & hurt, it was all worth it! I know for me it would have been! Please update soon! Hope real life is going good.
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
vJust wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
Mireads chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Really great story
Irishyoga chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
I like this story, I think its moved slightly fast. Edward accepted Bella a bit too quickly, but I can understand skipping the angst. The only real critism is the formatting, the lack of spacing makes it hard to read. Otherwise, its very sweet.
andreacf77 chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
Just found your story today and I love it. It has made me laugh and cry. EJ is just so cute. Glad Edward found out that Lauren was lying. Can't wait for you to update, these three deserve a happy life.
Secretive Gal chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
hey, it's a lovely story... u've left it for quite a no. of months now... plz upd8 soon...