Reviews for Poughgasm: The Final Frontier
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*Le sigh* I love these crazy kids. I missed 'em... hard.

xo
RunsfromReality chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, what a flash from the past! Poughkeepsie was one of my favorite fics back when I was reading all the time and I was so sad when it was taken down. It's great to discover that the characters I love are still out there somewhere!
dtav chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
What a nice outtake. I so loved Poughkeepsie. So sad it's over. Great job!
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
yep. need a shower.

and a secluded beach with a priestsper. asap.

fuckawesome baby!
Betham chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh, this was wonderful! I love that Alice and Jasper are able to add to their family! As soon as Alice was sick, I hoped that it would be a pregnancy - and little Tau is adorable ... Mommy has the "foo", and so excited to be a big brother! You know you'll need to do one more little chapter so we can meet the twins - because in my mind, they're having one of each ...

Awesomely written!
chele681 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
The ability to infuse humor with intensity is an incredible gift.

Thank you for sharing it.
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
fucking brilliant my luv! MTK couldn't have picked a better beauty with brains to work with in this gem... Alice and Priestsper's lives are now complete and Mal is all misty eyed with girly parts all a tingle... gah...
Mrs.TheKing chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
The Alice and Jasper parts were really touchingand well done. The Emmett/Rosalie was suckass. Why did such a talented author like yourself shack up with Mrs. The king? I think she has a vulgar mouth and a pair of very large tits. Her grammar is for shit as well. I love you!