Reviews for Isolation
Sydney chapter 6 . 2/2
I feel really bad now... My name is Sydney. Spelt the exact same way as well. i feel like a jerk now.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
I actually screamed out loud at Ana's last line. Props for a work well executed!
Flying Basilisk chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
I feel very sad about how I had to google "Significance of July 17 Russia" even though I'm half-Russian... But it was a very clever reference!
Marie E. Brooke chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
Wow...Sydney really was heroic in the end...does that fit with the overall population's personality? I guess it's like saying that each citizen still holds the American spirit within them.

Wow. You even quoted the actual Sydney...that was perfection. :D
Marie E. Brooke chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
what about "tired, poor huddled masses?"
Marie E. Brooke chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Why do I feel like Alfred's speech is some kind of code for something?
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
I KNEW IT! I KMEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I DIDN'T ONETO SAY IT TO RUIN IT FOR THE PEOPLE READING THE COMMENTS. OH WHY?! I'M CRYING!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
OH MY GOODNESS INDIANA! I LOVE YOU! YOU MENTIONED US! EVERYONE ALWAYS FORGETS US! *hugs*
Olliopoppo chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
This is one of th best fics I've ever writ, I couldn't stop reading!
Truly amazing!
Cassandra101 chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
OMG OMG OMG! YEASSSSS! I could just kiss you right now! (In a platonic way, of course.) I love this story! When he yelled Iggy, I started jumping up and down! I LOOOOOOVEE this story! Thank you soooooo much for writing it!
Dreamshipper229 chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
Well I finished it, and I cried way too much.. damn that was one sad ending. But it was still an awesome story! Probably one of the best I've read! I loved it a lot and I'm looking forward to reading the doujinshi! Xoxo
Dreamshipper229 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
I HATE the "president" so much right now! You have no idea! I really hope something terrible happens to him by the time I'm done reading this! Which will probably be soon because I don't plan on stopping until it's over.
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I got it! Oh...Alfie
purpal'ice chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
I LOVED THIS STORY! This is definitely one of my all time favorite story! I loved the ending and I got really sad when I realized that sydney died and I just loved this story. Also I loved how you made the FIA not completely perfect, and all your human AU's were beautifully written, Poor ana, just can't get over this story. (p.s. I loved the plot too.)
Annoy-nymous chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
Brilliant fanfiction, very heartwrenching! That was honestly one of the best plot to a Hetalia fanfiction I've ever read, and you have no idea how long I've been searching for a none-human canon with the countries having those type of powers that affect their people and vice versa. I'm so sick of dull human AUs and I love those types, so thank you for this amazing trip that left me hanging at the edge of my seat at certain times, and break my heart at the rest. One thing I would criticize you on are the grammar mistakes, but you can easily combat that by sparing more time for editing. However, a glaring fault about this fanfiction is that there was way too little character development. First of all, character deaths seem to be too abrupt and rushed. Ana, the nanny, and the president's death for example. That was too quick in my opinion. They were quite anti-climatic. It was supposed to be something special and should be developed further. Also, the lack of chemistry between England and America made me a little disappointed. It was almost as if Russia and America held more character chemistry in this fanfiction than the two of them, whereas England and America had only exchanged a few words and sob lines! They're more like brothers than lovers. Where is our lovely conclusion, they didn't even get to kiss, let alone hug :( I understand that the original Hetalia has already developed their relationship, but what about your fanfiction? Anyway, I hope you don't get offended... I really love this altogether despite that, I'm just pointing out some helpful errors. Totally favouriting this. Good job!