Reviews for Isolation
I love that line
VinniVVicci chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
...excuse me what
Inky-Paws chapter 15 . 5/28/2017
Oh my god this was amazing...
Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2017
This is art right here! I love how you developed Sydney to.
Texan p chapter 16 . 4/30/2017
Old but gold! Worth rereading, one of the best imo :D
Tsubasa chapter 15 . 1/18/2017
I've revisited this from the four years ago when I first read it, and I gotta say, I'm still blown away. Maybe even more so because I understand alot more of the references that you made. Just... Thank you, thank you so much for this story.
Goog.lystrip chapter 9 . 1/11/2017
Sydney if you accidentally replace America, MY America, I will... Do something terribly awful like your father did to him; just like him, I will do something dreadful- all in the name of good.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Denmark and I have the same thought process.
Akina1621 chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
That was beautiful! XD The second the Star Spangled Banner came on, I felt so sad and yet hopeful. I was singing along to it and when it got cut off, I KNEW America would finish it. XD I might've done the same if my country was in dark years.
But to think there is still someone out there willing to take the risk of playing Star Spangled Banner. I commend you, random citizen.
Gwntan12 chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
Well, Sydney's going to be upset.
camry72 chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
Standing ovation! That was simply beautiful! So much heart, so much angst, but the American spirit is still alive and well! This is a great story
camry72 chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
I got tears in my eyes
camry72 chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
NOOO SYDNEY! HOW COULD YOU!

Wow. The ultimate sacrifice may the kid be honored and respected.
camry72 chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
I was practically hyperventilating during this chapter. HOW COULD YOU!
camry72 chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
The song "I'm proud to be an American" came into my head when I was reading Alfred's little speech. It just made the chapter more awesome.