Reviews for Isolation
Tsubasa chapter 15 . 1/18
I've revisited this from the four years ago when I first read it, and I gotta say, I'm still blown away. Maybe even more so because I understand alot more of the references that you made. Just... Thank you, thank you so much for this story.
Goog.lystrip chapter 9 . 1/11
Sydney if you accidentally replace America, MY America, I will... Do something terribly awful like your father did to him; just like him, I will do something dreadful- all in the name of good.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Denmark and I have the same thought process.
Akina1621 chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
That was beautiful! XD The second the Star Spangled Banner came on, I felt so sad and yet hopeful. I was singing along to it and when it got cut off, I KNEW America would finish it. XD I might've done the same if my country was in dark years.
But to think there is still someone out there willing to take the risk of playing Star Spangled Banner. I commend you, random citizen.
Gwntan12 chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
Well, Sydney's going to be upset.
camry72 chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
Standing ovation! That was simply beautiful! So much heart, so much angst, but the American spirit is still alive and well! This is a great story
camry72 chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
I got tears in my eyes
camry72 chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
NOOO SYDNEY! HOW COULD YOU!

Wow. The ultimate sacrifice may the kid be honored and respected.
camry72 chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
I was practically hyperventilating during this chapter. HOW COULD YOU!
camry72 chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
The song "I'm proud to be an American" came into my head when I was reading Alfred's little speech. It just made the chapter more awesome.
camry72 chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
This was a great moment. If this kid does become the new America I hope Alfred becomes like Prussia.
camry72 chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
I feel sympathy for Sydney now. Also nooo! You can't kill Alfred!
camry72 chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
Damn. This little girl, Ana is smart. I'm kind of glad you didn't write it not because I mind sex or rape in stories but just with the first few paragraphs of the last page break you get the impact of what's happening to him and what's happening to his country.
camry72 chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
The revolution has started hasn't it! Dude that was so spine-tingling. So very patriotic
camry72 chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Yup. You do have a sick mind which is probably why you should publish a book. I would read your books. Man this is a great story.