Reviews for Isolation
Akina1621 chapter 7 . 10/21
That was beautiful! XD The second the Star Spangled Banner came on, I felt so sad and yet hopeful. I was singing along to it and when it got cut off, I KNEW America would finish it. XD I might've done the same if my country was in dark years.
But to think there is still someone out there willing to take the risk of playing Star Spangled Banner. I commend you, random citizen.
Gwntan12 chapter 13 . 9/1
Well, Sydney's going to be upset.
camry72 chapter 15 . 6/3
Standing ovation! That was simply beautiful! So much heart, so much angst, but the American spirit is still alive and well! This is a great story
camry72 chapter 14 . 6/3
I got tears in my eyes
camry72 chapter 13 . 6/3
NOOO SYDNEY! HOW COULD YOU!

Wow. The ultimate sacrifice may the kid be honored and respected.
camry72 chapter 12 . 6/3
I was practically hyperventilating during this chapter. HOW COULD YOU!
camry72 chapter 11 . 6/3
The song "I'm proud to be an American" came into my head when I was reading Alfred's little speech. It just made the chapter more awesome.
camry72 chapter 10 . 6/3
This was a great moment. If this kid does become the new America I hope Alfred becomes like Prussia.
camry72 chapter 9 . 6/3
I feel sympathy for Sydney now. Also nooo! You can't kill Alfred!
camry72 chapter 8 . 6/3
Damn. This little girl, Ana is smart. I'm kind of glad you didn't write it not because I mind sex or rape in stories but just with the first few paragraphs of the last page break you get the impact of what's happening to him and what's happening to his country.
camry72 chapter 7 . 6/3
The revolution has started hasn't it! Dude that was so spine-tingling. So very patriotic
camry72 chapter 4 . 6/3
Yup. You do have a sick mind which is probably why you should publish a book. I would read your books. Man this is a great story.
camry72 chapter 3 . 6/3
Totally what America is against. Poor America.
camry72 chapter 2 . 6/3
Hmm. This story sounds interesting. I hope this really doesn't happen or anything like it happens here. At least while I'm alive. I think in 2050, I will be about 50. Not to old, not to young. But anyways, wow America became the opposite of what it stood for.
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 16 . 5/4
This was an amazing story and it kept me interested and excited all the way through. Thank you for posting/writing. It was a great read.