Reviews for Sold, Sight Unseen
Gah the fluff! So fluffy~ the feels. Love the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
whoa...is all i can say...
mehak chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
You seriously need to get your facts straight about India. Have you even been to India?God,you people disgust me.
Megha Nair chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
That was cute. Good job( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) !
Marie chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Cool story...maybe it wouldve been better if it ended with a first kiss...?
Angel chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
This story was amazing, nothing like the original, but way better. I'm pretty sure that I'm now officially hooked and obsessed with fan-fiction, because its beautiful. I literally stayed up till 3 in the morning reading fan-fiction even though I had school the next day
Megha chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Oh my god! This was amazing. Thank you for writing it for me (and other) to experience it! Left me longing for more...
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
Thank you so much for writing. You are such an amazing writer! Ijust Love these two together! I just wish it was longer!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
Thank God!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Damn, damn, damn! That's not his baby is it?
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
That damn bitch! If she's pregnant, I am too and I'm too old!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
I can't wait until they meet. Nothing is better than when Bella and Edward meet for the first time! I feel bad for Mike even though I can't stand him usually. I hope he's cheating or feels the same as her.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Wow, you've been to India and I have never even been on a plane! I never had the money. My husband and I are both bedridden and had to retire. I worked for the Government over 30 years. My spine collapsed in 1993 and after 3fusions taking 8 -10 hours each over 10 years -they failed. I've also had cancer twice. Now my husbands back is really bad and he can't even walk. He has surgery coming up on Oct 5th. Life can really Suck! Thank God for lovely people like yourself who write these wonderful stories and provide amazing escapes for me!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
She needs to get away from boring Mike. That wasn't very nice of me was it? Oh well, but see it's always gotta be Edward and Bella, never Mike.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 9/21/2015