Reviews for Sold, Sight Unseen
Marie chapter 10 . 11/14
Cool story...maybe it wouldve been better if it ended with a first kiss...?
Angel chapter 10 . 9/30
This story was amazing, nothing like the original, but way better. I'm pretty sure that I'm now officially hooked and obsessed with fan-fiction, because its beautiful. I literally stayed up till 3 in the morning reading fan-fiction even though I had school the next day
Megha chapter 10 . 9/19
Oh my god! This was amazing. Thank you for writing it for me (and other) to experience it! Left me longing for more...
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 9/21
Thank you so much for writing. You are such an amazing writer! Ijust Love these two together! I just wish it was longer!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 9/21
Thank God!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 9/21
Damn, damn, damn! That's not his baby is it?
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 9/21
That damn bitch! If she's pregnant, I am too and I'm too old!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 9/21
I can't wait until they meet. Nothing is better than when Bella and Edward meet for the first time! I feel bad for Mike even though I can't stand him usually. I hope he's cheating or feels the same as her.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 9/21
Wow, you've been to India and I have never even been on a plane! I never had the money. My husband and I are both bedridden and had to retire. I worked for the Government over 30 years. My spine collapsed in 1993 and after 3fusions taking 8 -10 hours each over 10 years -they failed. I've also had cancer twice. Now my husbands back is really bad and he can't even walk. He has surgery coming up on Oct 5th. Life can really Suck! Thank God for lovely people like yourself who write these wonderful stories and provide amazing escapes for me!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 9/21
She needs to get away from boring Mike. That wasn't very nice of me was it? Oh well, but see it's always gotta be Edward and Bella, never Mike.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 9/21
So funny!
HappyEndingLover chapter 9 . 8/26
This is an awesome story! I think it's the fourth time I have read it.
Yourtypicalteen101 chapter 1 . 8/14
Thankyou so much for writing this, it's made such an impact on me. I love it so much:)
louanne61 chapter 10 . 8/5
I love this story, thank you for sharing it.
Writz chapter 10 . 8/3