Reviews for Sold, Sight Unseen
MiccaF chapter 10 . 5/17
Loved this!
Your Biggest Fan chapter 10 . 5/5
I love this story, it makes love seem real. Thank you for your ingenious story and wonderful writing. Keep it up!
rosegolden chapter 10 . 4/11
This was such a sweet story
lynne0731 chapter 10 . 4/3
Awesome!
Nelleke chapter 10 . 3/18
I loved this. It's got to be luck. She gave up everything, or nothing, to meet him. She wasn't in love with Mike anymore or his life. It was time to find her own way. I'm just glad Edward didn't give up on her.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 10 . 3/17
Ah ... five years later and here I am absolutely in love with your story! Thank you so much for giving us this very make believe story of a wrong ... no, random phone call. It was rec in one of the FB pages I frequent and I started it simply because it was short and then ... I missed my lunch time!
I loved it! How stupidly stubborn Bella could be and how awesomely insistent Edward was!
And their love made it. *sappy sigh*
Let me tell you one thing: I always have been in love with you ever since Awake ... which is for me one of the top ten story in the whole fanficland and wherever I go I rec it and I met hundreds of readers who feel the same. Just by Awaken ... you earned yourself a permanent fixture in the Twilight fanfiction Hall of Fame.
I hope to read more of you sometime in the future, I really do because you are amazing. Don't ever doubt that. I don't know where life lead you these past years but be sure, you have earned a place in our hearts.
Thank you again.
Btw edward is 'DRAWDE' backwards not 'DRAWED'
Simply brilliant story telling and I lived reading every word.
mariemermaids chapter 10 . 1/29
I love it. Read it before going to work and I am in such a good mood. Edwards foot massages...wow!
renewagain chapter 9 . 1/28
Just an awesome chapter. And story. But this made me guffaw:
The thought of this lying, two-timing, pansying-out father touching me makes my skin crawl.
But in a good way.
shirt chapter 10 . 1/24
Great story! I love your short, succinct writing style! Most authors use complex verb tenses and just end up confusing themselves and making tons of mistakes. However, your usage of the present tense makes your words immediately understandable instead of unneedlessly complicated. It also makes the story sound much more immediate and thus more engaging.

I also like your characters and your controlled style. They both seem mature, and I like that they fall in love with each other's personality before they get to see the other in person. I also love that neither of them are cheaters; you make sure that they both break up with their partner before getting together. (Even then, they don't hook up right away before spending more time to get to know the other!) I think that's because of your wise sensibilities. :)

Lastly, I always can't help but see glaring grammatical mistakes, even in popular, edited stories. (Occasionally, even in textbooks!) The reason I'm telling you this is because I couldn't find a single mistake in your story, which says a lot about your level of care in writing. It also shows that you try your best to publish quality work.

So, great job! I haven't read a story with such careful writing and endearing characters in a long time.
YankeeDiva chapter 10 . 1/12