Reviews for Sold, Sight Unseen
analise17 chapter 10 . 3/2
This was so adorable, and I'm glad that Bella got to face herself and pick up the pieces. ;)
MiccaF chapter 9 . 1/22
This is my second time reading this story, and I absolutely loved it the second time just as much as the first! Excellent story!
That's incredibly weird you have her sucking on a crooked tooth? Like why? Not sexy in the least...at all.
SassyCass chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
Beautiful . . . Thank you for sharing your talent in the form of this beautiful, unusual and well-written story.
Lanna chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
Wow...that's so sweet. Loved it. Now I'd read all of yours twilight stories and loved them all. Thanks for sharing :)
Maria chapter 10 . 9/27/2017
It was a cute plot but it was kinda strange because you change round their personalities and stuff
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
Funny and sweet
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
Awesome story. I loved every word of it. Thank you.
rjh1960 chapter 10 . 4/20/2017
Great ending, thanks for sharing.
rjh1960 chapter 7 . 4/20/2017
Hmm, I'm thinking Tanya might be lying. But Bella needed to leave Mike anyway.
rjh1960 chapter 5 . 4/20/2017
Could she log onto FB while at the hotel? She could also probably get in touch with her cell phone company and get an itemized bill with the numbers called listed.
rjh1960 chapter 3 . 4/20/2017
Just found this story, it's cute. I'm wondering now, Bella has a king size bed and someone just walked in and said Bella I'm home? Is she married?
Ajfflady chapter 10 . 4/8/2017
I truly enjoyed this story. Showing mature people finding each other despite distance and anonymity was very clever. Thank you for your wonderful words.
ImYours1901 chapter 10 . 4/2/2017
I loved it! thank you for sharing x
bellawu chapter 10 . 2/9/2017