Reviews for Sold, Sight Unseen
HappyEndingLover chapter 9 . 8/26
This is an awesome story! I think it's the fourth time I have read it.
Yourtypicalteen101 chapter 1 . 8/14
Thankyou so much for writing this, it's made such an impact on me. I love it so much:)
louanne61 chapter 10 . 8/5
I love this story, thank you for sharing it.
Writz chapter 10 . 8/3
Loved this!
wondersofthessia chapter 10 . 8/4
This story was so damn cute. I clapped at the end like a happy seal.
dorothybert chapter 10 . 8/1
Amazing story!
MiccaF chapter 10 . 5/17
Loved this!
Your Biggest Fan chapter 10 . 5/5
I love this story, it makes love seem real. Thank you for your ingenious story and wonderful writing. Keep it up!
rosegolden chapter 10 . 4/11
This was such a sweet story
lynne0731 chapter 10 . 4/3
Awesome!
Nelleke chapter 10 . 3/18
I loved this. It's got to be luck. She gave up everything, or nothing, to meet him. She wasn't in love with Mike anymore or his life. It was time to find her own way. I'm just glad Edward didn't give up on her.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 10 . 3/17
Ah ... five years later and here I am absolutely in love with your story! Thank you so much for giving us this very make believe story of a wrong ... no, random phone call. It was rec in one of the FB pages I frequent and I started it simply because it was short and then ... I missed my lunch time!
I loved it! How stupidly stubborn Bella could be and how awesomely insistent Edward was!
And their love made it. *sappy sigh*
Let me tell you one thing: I always have been in love with you ever since Awake ... which is for me one of the top ten story in the whole fanficland and wherever I go I rec it and I met hundreds of readers who feel the same. Just by Awaken ... you earned yourself a permanent fixture in the Twilight fanfiction Hall of Fame.
I hope to read more of you sometime in the future, I really do because you are amazing. Don't ever doubt that. I don't know where life lead you these past years but be sure, you have earned a place in our hearts.
Thank you again.
Btw edward is 'DRAWDE' backwards not 'DRAWED'
1,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »