Reviews for Sold, Sight Unseen
Bella in India Nicee...
Bhanrigh chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
So Far So Good:)
Mell C chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Thanks for a good story with what felt like living, breathing characters. Great stuff.
Kay chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Oh my gosh this is one of the best stories I've ever read!
Alice chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Absolutely lovely, thanks a bunch for this little bit of fantasticness
gi-freakazoid chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Wow! What a wonderful story... loved it to bits!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Like this. Read it all in one go and it stuck with me. It's a great Edward.
RoseDimirtitogether4ever chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Loved it'
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Such a lovely story! I'm so glad I came by it. Love your Bella and Edward. This would make a great RomCom movie.
Leila chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Really great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
I loved every second of this story. You're very talented :)
kulsum chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I love this story...,...you did an absolutely amazing job with twilight... God I was recently wanting to read twilight but I remember just every line..,...so, thank you!
Macarons and Muffins chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
You are definitely one of my absolute favourite authors on fanfiction. Your fics are enchanting, unique and quirky, and I absolutely adore them. I've read each of them at least twice, and love all the different worlds you create, from the sad and soulful Awake in the Infinite Cold, to the black comedy of Type O negative and Glitch. You're a very talented writer who deserves a lot of praise.
lesuse chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Lovely, lovely story - hope Mike goes to Jenny Craig and slims down, hope Bella and Edward have sweet little babies, hope Tanya straightens up and is a good mama, but if not, I hope she falls off a cliff!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was funny and loving and a little tense, but I love happy endings. You are such an interesting writer. Glitch was a good story, although a little intense to read, as I wasn't sure how it would end. Awake in the Infinite Cold was just heart-breaking, but beautifully written. Would love to read more happy Twilight stories from you.
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »