Reviews for Different
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow. This was really good. You gave a view of Tai-san i hadn't previously thought about, but it really fits with what we know about her. She has made me mad more than once with her attitude... You also have the right way with words for a story like this. Well done!
Violent.V chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
The summary was a real eye-catcher, now I'm glad I clicked on it. Astounding job! Well done on a 'different take' on her, you captured her well.
CelestialEnchantress07 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i like it, tai-san and lex are my favourite couple! and i've always thought there was something that can make tai-san snap!
the true elec chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is a brilliant look into Tai San, it's really sad and it makes a lot of sense for Tai San. Good job at making Tai San so human, if that makes any sense.
theSecretWriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is really good - I like how you've portrayed her not as the strong self assured one but going underneath it, it's good :)

And your last line just sums it all up.

Keep writing, you have a nice readable style that reads really true (hope that makes sense, I'm not all that great with saying what I want in reviews)
ArchEnemy66sic chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Nicely done. Tai-San was always one of my favourite characters and I enjoyed this little insight into her mind.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Okay, I've never even heard of tribe, so I don't know these characters. I decided to read this story as a sort of, 'eh, why not?' kind of deal...

I loved it!

I can empathize with the character Tai on so many levels because of how you describe her. You were so beautifully articulate and smoothly transitioning. Truly, you did great work here.

Bravo.

Please continue to do so. I eagerly await your next chapter.

Your Mistress.