Reviews for Kindness
Oluhasuu chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
it would be nice another chapter
cross-over-lover232 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
you HAVE to do a scene where he eats her cooking and relizes THATS the side of his punishment!
wii chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
moodymel chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I really like this story. The plot is really unique and I really like the aspect that Muramasa will be the hate for Orihime since she has none. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Please update soon!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Wow...this is an unexpected turn. I really like the plot line. I noticed that you havent updated in over two years. Does that mean you dropped this fic? I certainly hope not. If you are so inclined, I would love to read more of this. It is very interesting and completely original. I will place an alert on the story in hopes that you will continue it.
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Thats fantastic! I feel sorry for Muramasa too. I liked Orihime's interactions with him as well and thought that if anyone could help him it would be her. I loved what you did at the her the connection with him. Thats exactly what I wanted to happen! Give him a second chance with a good master (or in this case, Mistress).
KatieKittensCat chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I love this story! *huggles*

MOAR! MOAR! moar! :D

Whens the next chapter?
Luna Sakura Valentine7 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Please write more! I've waited for what...1 year! Aa! Please I love this story cuz It's the only one w/ orihime and muramasa! The only one! Oh and I DON'T WANT MURAMASA TO DIE! \(ToT)/
TodayParade chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Dame good story definitely continue this fic!
BleachmyNaruto chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Wooooowwy, really like this! Please continue this awesome story!XD
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Haha. XD Yay for Crack pairings. XD After that faithful episode of Orihime healing Muramasa my brain totally clicked with the crack pairing. I'm just over joyed to actually see a fic exists out there. Even if it is just one. I guess that's why we need more crack writers like yourself, aye? lol I personally am a UlquixHime shipper but hell I'm open to crack like this! Please tell me there is more?

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~ Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD ~ Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
Deathr0ses chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
wow. I love it.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Good job but I still don't get how Inoue is a soul reaper. It's been one year, would you please update?
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 5/15/2011