Reviews for Eye Candy
angym chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
That is a VERY good twist.
Nyotarules chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
LOL interesting twist at the end, still think the Queen is as nutty as a fruitcake! Perhaps Thula can the be new Risa, pleasure planet for single men looking for hot single women who might be stronger than they. Maybe unbonded Vulcan males might be suitable, would solve all their Ponn Farr issues...
bookdragon01 chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
Very good. I love to see Uhura knowing how to fight.
SeshKhem chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
LOL! This was good fun!
Nyotarules chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Wow interestig twist, tho if is it a fight to the death If so then how can Uhura have Kirk if she wins if he is dead, this Queen is insane! lol
Gwen Kathleen chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
Ah Ha! That's one crafty amazon! Good! No one likes our famous crew winning without a fight,..and I'm glad Spock is staying. I wonder if Roshara is going to try to add him to her collection as well. I know I would be interested to read about what she would want from him (one wonders), as well as how Kirk and Uhura would react.

Looking forward to the next installment...Thank you!
Gwen Kathleen chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Cool chapter! Loved Uhura in this...and Spock with her, of course. I could see the whole scene play in my head..."I'm beginning to like you, Federation"! Who wouldn't like these characters? But then again, why do I get the feeling she's not entirely ready to 'play nice'?

Love the subtly in Nyota and Spock's relationship being realized by Kirk. Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds!

Thank you!
bookdragon01 chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
I love seeing Uhura getting to be strong. Realistically if Roshara can push Spock around Uhura doesn't stand much of a chance American Gladiator style - she needs to make Roshara accept a challenge where a physically weaker human can prevail.

Since our Amazons aren't dumb, maybe an intellectual challenge?
ThisMortalCoil chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
I wonder what Kirk's plan is? Great story!
FreeElves chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
I'm in love with this story. More, please.
nyotarules chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
Cool entrance Uhura, I see a female warriors fight for Kirk! Good chapter
DanDevWe chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
GO Uhura Go Uhura. She going to get this straighten out. I hope.
Kryska chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
I loved it, so much fun! And Uhura claiming Kirk was too much fun. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Twilightlvr5 chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
I love your story! It always makes me so happy when I see a new chapter notice on my email. Thank you for updating so fast too. Whenever I finish reading a chapter I always long for more. Thank you! Update soon!
Heimarmene chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
dude, i like this chapter a lot. good job :)