Reviews for Late Night Conversations
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 4/10
Good story! Really well written, interesting, and fun to read. I really like the way you portrayed the friendship between Walt and Johnny.
God Bless,
Nic chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was fantastic. I just love how Johnny and Walt can be friends despite the massive complications that exist between them. They're both too decent to do anything else.

I love the issues you dealt with here. I've always wanted Walt to acknowledge in-show that Johnny is dealing with stuff that he wasn't trained for and has no experience with on top of the other issues he has. It's frankly remarkable that Johnny wasn't more erratic and off considering the things that get inside him. The visions where he's the perpetrator, especially. Horrific.

Anyway, great job! Walt and Johnny were both perfectly in character and I loved the mood of it all. Well-written.
Soului chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very, very nice. I love friendship fics between Johnny and Walt and this one didn't disappoint. I love how this story tracks sort of the beginning of their friendship as well as giving an interesting view of Johnny's Character, what with the focus on his injuries and the descriptions of what his visions are actually like to experience. You also gave us a lot of development on Walt, which I loved as well. Thank you for this.
atymer chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was a nice bit. I alway liked how Johnny and Walt's relationship evolved. They had so much against them ever being friends, yet it happened anyway. Even harder to believe when Walt wound up with no secrets hidden from Johnny in the course of the series.
stacynn chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
i know this story is old but I just wanted to let you know that I very much enjoyed it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Cool. The first couple of seasons were cool. But then it got too soap-ish. Catch ya on the flip side.
alienbeing chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
aw, that was lovely- I'd forgotten how much I like friendship fics :D
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Thanks for posting. I always like friendship fics between Walt and Johnny. But, now I am wondering what Johnny thought of the Matrix...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
There aren't enough stories that deal with the friendship between Johnny and Walt, even with their issues. Nice to read it.
Sharona1981 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wonderful story, great characterisation-well done! :-)