Reviews for Time Warped
Elmund9 chapter 17 . 1/15
This would be a sad ending if it weren't the beggining of the series, but still, after all the time they spend together, all the pain they endured, all gone because time traveling is like that.

I liked how Pluto had to reset the day all started to make impossible he first time travel, that was a nice way to fix the loop.

All in all, a good written fic with very good characterization and a good story to tell.
Deadly Aura chapter 17 . 10/11/2017
Seriously could not stop reading this once I came upon it! Loved every minute of this story!
Roxas fleur chapter 17 . 3/14/2016
aah they don't remember each other!
GraphicsChyk chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
That story fit very nicely in the canon. Well done! So sad for them, even knowing they'll still get together.
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
That was so painful, but in the most beautiful way possible. Thank you for writing that.
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Will you write a sequel on it

anyways it so fantastic

I cried...

-princess Serenity 014
REDWOLF47 chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
I could go on and on reading MORE of this fic. FANTASTIC JOB! Well Done :)
flanery chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
hey awesome story! love it, especialy how it fit into cannon... o btw congrates on all the reviews! •U•
Angelically Scarred chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
Very nice job with this~! It was a nice read.
JessMess chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
I 100% loved this story!

It was funny, it was dramatic and it had a decent plot. Your characters were easy to understand and incharacter.

Well done on a brilliant story!
JessMess chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Hahaha reading this chapter and I had to giggle!

The B1 and B2 talk!

Brilliant!
YingYing chapter 17 . 12/24/2010
Cool...I liked that. Any chance you'll continue it? Lol. Off to read your next story now! )
YingYing chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
The Generals are missing...it's time isn't it? It's close to the end.. (
tsukinohimeserenity chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
Can u make a sequel for this story? I want to know how it continue!

Thanks!
tsukinohimeserenity chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
Can u make a sequel for this story? I want to know how it continue!

Thanks!