Reviews for LoZ White Knights of Althor
secrtuser chapter 58 . 6/16
CONTINUE THE STORY NOW IT IS AMAZING I JUST FINISHED THEM BOTH!
Please come back, you can't leave this unfinished DX
windriderprodutions chapter 58 . 6/9/2014
I recently re-read both LoM and this fanfic, and I still think they are the best fanfics I have read. I hope that one day you will come back to it and finish it because I cannot wait to see what happens. You are a great writer and one of my inspirations to write as well
Cherry Burlesque chapter 58 . 9/10/2013
hhnnnnnggg you know these stories you write would be perfect games if Nintendo picked them up.
I've spent a good deal of time reading both this and its predecessor, and I can honestly say that it's absolutely incredible how much effort and thought you've put into these works. I'm so incredibly humbled that you shared them with us.

If it were at all possible, I think I'd love to know what your published original works were so I could buy and read them. If they are anything like this, regardless of the genre, I would thoroughly enjoy the time spent reading them.

As sad as it is that this story is unfinished, I wholeheartedly thank you for giving even a portion of it for fans to read. I hope that maybe one day you'll pick it up again (if only because I'm aching to see the situation come to a resolution), but if not, I can just go back and reread Legacy of Myriad again and again, which I intend to do.

Thank you for posting this. Thank you for writing this. You're incredible.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/10/2013
Guess Charlain got the slap she deserved though it came from an unlikely source
The Pilot chapter 58 . 2/15/2013
Boy, am I ever late for this review! (Supreme apologies - but so much has kept me from reading and reviewing this last year, it's not funny. The extremely short version is - dealing with thieving contractors, moving family up to my house and land, Graduate school, my wife expecting a baby...you name it, it happened! I'm just now at a point of limited R&R)

Well, now, that was quite the cliffhanger chapter...have to say I loved it. The continued story development and character progression are a welcome touch, as is the detail of their journey...which is something I've missed in the time I've been gone. And yet another plot twist with the discovery of news of Anamirian's brother...one has to wonder if he is in fact, dead? Nice work as always, GieGie. Again, I hope you will continue this all the way to the end. *Gives a long-missed flyby salute in the Super Missileboat*
DarkestAngel1808 chapter 58 . 2/12/2013
Love this story! Please continue. Can't wait to see what happens :)
Angelalex242 chapter 58 . 1/14/2013
Link's probably fine, cause he's the uberbadass of all uberbadasses. Mirian might be hurt, even if she can guide the wyvern. Hopefully she learns how to summon full on drakes soon.

It's interesting to see the Triforce of Power used for good for a change, too. The saying 'power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely' need not always be true. Kind of interesting when it isn't, after all.

I read all 58 chapters in a row, so I have a good grip of where the story's going.

Still, poor Zelda. Being engaged to a dude with the Triforce of Courage is gonna give her heart attacks. Forever. Particularly when the Triforce of Wisdom endlessly whispers common sense into her brain.
Chiki Nani chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Do you know how hard it is to find good FanFiction writers out there? Now, don't get me wrong, I am very open minded to most of their stories but to find really good and talented writer? In FanFiction? That's rare. Now let me say that you are among my top FanFiction writers. Well, actually you are the best Legend of Zelda FanFiction writer I have ever seen in my life. Your details are very accurate, precise and they make the reader feel like they're witnessing the scene with their very eyes. Your vocabulary and diction? Amazing. Your grammar? Eh, who cares? If you become a professional writer, they have editors to fix that. Anyhow, it's very good. Your story? There are no words to describe exactly how great they are. I am a big Zelda and Link fan (what is it called again? "Zelink"?) and this is truly the best Legend of Zelda story I have ever read. When I look for Zelda FanFiction, I usually like stories that involve adventure, the "Zelink" pairing, and slight humor. But for me, the story must focus on the adventure while having the romance as a side dish, later evolving into an entree. You did just that. Exactly what I wanted for a Zelda story, you provided me with it. LOZ: Legacy of Myriad was amazing. White Knights of Althor is pretty kick ass too, but it's not done yet. Now I understand, as you do have a life outside of FanFiction, so I won't pressure you and be like other reviewers, "HURRY GODDAMMIT!" I am actually just waiting until you finish it completely so that I can read it (You see, I hate cliffhangers with a goddamn passion). Oh, I almost forgot. I heard that FanFiction was planning on removing stories that are very explicit in sexual content, just thought I let you know. And apparently there's some petition website to stop that? I don't fucking know. All I know is that I would fucking kick someone in their asses if they do accomplish that. (Sorry FanFiction, I do get the freedom of speech, don't I?) Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Chiki Nani chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Do you know how hard it is to find good FanFiction writers out there? Now, don't get me wrong, I am very open minded to most of their stories but to find really good and talented writer? In FanFiction? That's rare. Now let me say that you are among my top FanFiction writers. Well, actually you are the best Legend of Zelda FanFiction writer I have ever seen in my life. Your details are very accurate, precise and they make the reader feel like they're witnessing the scene with their very eyes. Your vocabulary and diction? Amazing. Your grammar? Eh, who cares? If you become a professional writer, they have editors to fix that. Anyhow, it's very good. Your story? There are no words to describe exactly how great they are. I am a big Zelda and Link fan (what is it called again? "Zelink"?) and this is truly the best Legend of Zelda story I have ever read. When I look for Zelda FanFiction, I usually like stories that involve adventure, the "Zelink" pairing, and slight humor. But for me, the story must focus on the adventure while having the romance as a side dish, later evolving into an entree. You did just that. Exactly what I wanted for a Zelda story, you provided me with it. LOZ: Legacy of Myriad was amazing. White Knights of Althor is pretty kick ass too, but it's not done yet. Now I understand, as you do have a life outside of FanFiction, so I won't pressure you and be like other reviewers, "HURRY GODDAMMIT!" I am actually just waiting until you finish it completely so that I can read it (You see, I hate cliffhangers with a goddamn passion). Oh, I almost forgot. I heard that FanFiction was planning on removing stories that are very explicit in sexual content, just thought I let you know. And apparently there's some petition website to stop that? I don't fucking know. All I know is that I would fucking kick someone in their asses if they do accomplish that. (Sorry FanFiction, I do get the freedom of speech don't I?) Otherwise, keep up the good work!
An obsessed fan chapter 58 . 10/28/2012
Why won't you update I've been waiting since July. Please hurry, I'm begging you. The wait is killing me. Your story is so amazing and I wanna know way happens I check to see if you have updated everyday
adamsimpson8081 chapter 58 . 10/9/2012
I love your writing style. I definitely think you are one of the best writers out there. Please keep updating this story!
Anonymous chapter 58 . 8/24/2012
OH MY GID I WUSH THAT LEAST ONE OF THE LOZ GAMES WAS EXACTLY LIKE YOUR FANFICS THEY ARE AMAZING! Please hurry and update DX
93dbe chapter 58 . 7/19/2012
Started reading prequel a couple of weeks ago and having caught up with this great story I have a few questions but first would like to commend you for a wonderful story, say that I can't wait for the conclusion and to say keep going!

And here are the questions:
Did Link and/or Zelda receive a gift after destroying the orb in the Spirit Temple?
And will Link and Zelda ever use their gift of sight from the Water Temple?
Mathemagician chapter 58 . 7/12/2012
An update! Awesome. Glad to see one of my favorite Zelda fanfics get revived.

Really looking forward to this story reaching its completion, it's been a great read.