Reviews for First Date
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Davis is going to screw it up isnt he.
Oh cruel Irony.
Aero Angemon chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
That was very funny and good! I like it when authors don't bash Davis alot because even though he can be annoying other authors dont try to make him happy as well. I am a Takari fan but I also find someone else for Davis as well. This was very interesting story and a very interesting first date and Davis's Heart was in the right place. Good Job! Aero
icehizzari chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Taichi is so awesome! He's even more awesome than I remember, LOL! And too bad for me... I just got my hair cut!
icehizzari chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That first chapter was awesome, man! I've gotta' say, though, that Daisuke is sure taking this thing BETTER than Tai... if he was taking it how Tai had, then we might have seen both him and Tai sabotaging Takeru and Yamato's dates... ROFL! That'd be a fun fic to write, wouldn't it?
yAkArI-TaKaRi lUvEr chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
i love it make a sequel if u havent already :D
puasluoma chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
lol It was so cute!
Miracles chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Ok this is wat i think. ARE U F****** CRAZY? This chapter was so god damn unrealistc! You made seem like Davis never even liked Kari in this!
Aeirlya chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
great fic! takari rules! YEEEEEEAAAAA!

All:*sweatdrop*

Chii:
MuslimBarbie chapter 3 . 3/21/2002
THAT WAS GREAT!
Zero Output chapter 3 . 2/23/2002
*~LOL~* I luved it _ I'm a big Takari, Dakari fan too _ I like Dakari more but..you get the idea, anyways-this was such a kawaii ficcy!
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
You copied my idea! DAvis helps tk impress kari on valetine's day, was my idea, dangit! it was in my fic, convienently called "valentine's day." you better not make your fic too much like mine!
smartguy912 chapter 3 . 2/5/2002
I am one of your most loyal fans, and I have told all of my friends about this story. With that in mind...CHANGE THIS TO A DAIKARI AND DIE! (pulls out chainsaw) HA HA HA HA HA!
Hitomikarili chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
WOW! I only just discovered your fics a couple of days ago when I read "First Date", I thought it was so funny, that when I saw that you had a whole set of fics leading up 2 this one I just had 2 read them all 2 catch up on whats been happening, and they were great! They were so funny, in some places I was laughing out loud, and people kept on giving me odd looks as I was laughing at a computer(o.o);lol.

Newayz, please write more 2 this T.K.,Kari,Davis series of yours, I can't wait 2 read more.

I also like CCS so I will be reading your CCS fics also.

Bye for now and keep up the great work.
at your funeral chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
heh great chapter...a fire lol how did it get put out hehe...hehe tk fell into the rosebush? oh well at least there was a rosebush..hehe davis got a good heart...hope he stays gold..lol well gtg back to studying for finals! good chapter and write more!
Wolfie2 chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
Nice fic _ Heh, with friends like that, who needs enemies!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »