Reviews for The Game
Quanna chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Really good fic, read it while listening to 'This is Gallifrey' on the series 3 soundtrack. It adds another dimension to this story.

I like the dynamic in this, and the different point of view this story takes from most of the other fics.

Keep going!
Kabooshka chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
awwwwww

poor koschei and theta :(

oh well this is a different spin to what i usually read about the two timelords.

usually it has them hating each other becus they love each other so much. I quite like this way though- it explains their hatred in a more logical way. I also really liked the way you talked to the reader- i felt like i was insignificant compared to the timelords and the story but it also makes th ereader feel special due to them having the privilage of being told the story.

Keep writing- and yes i was trying to look for demons and got distracted *guilty* hehe
bran4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love this perspective on their story, or rather, their non-story. "The Game got tired and left." That line will always haunt me. It fits so perfectly. I really loved this piece.
Hayley-Saxon-xx chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow, i really like this. Brilliantly written too :)

Jess x
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Really good stuff!

The end line was just perfectomundo too. You summed their "relationship" up very naiicely: 'They are merely the last two of an extinct race, trapped in an endless dance of futility, which will always end the same, because the Game got tired, and left.'

D
StarKid McFly chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
this is good! I like the wise tone of the narrative. The story is written well, and you ended it perfectly. :)
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I haven't seen the old school Doctor Who but I really like what you've done here, whether it's true to canon or not. The voice you have for the narrator is great, I especially love when he inserts his own opinions, like he's actually speaking to you. I like the way it's as if you're telling it to a small child as well. And the image of the Game is good, I like that...
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This very interesting take on the Masters relationship

Vic Taylor comment and rate my Doctor Who fan fics
NZcalling chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I think this is a different style to the fics of yours that I've read before, and I think that the different perspective you use to tell it proves to be very effective(with my favourite line probably being "He was now a wanted man. Why? Because he had kidnapped someone, you stupid child. And that is wrong.") lol.

I like the way you told their history before they became the Doctor and the Master, and how they lost their names. Not having seen the classic series I don't know if it's true relating to canon or not, but hey, it's good whatever way xD. Well done.