Reviews for A finger
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
While I like the fic, you realize you don't have to censure it, right? I've read MUCH more vivid stories, many going into great detail of how they had sex! As long as you rate it mature and put warnings in the summary, I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Censure - like derision is when another person puts you down
Sensor - is to block out things that you do not want your audience to see.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
wow
gossipblondie chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ahahhaa o man this is great. I was just looking for a story like this you know when they simply fucked each other without all the drama. Oh and love the last line, made me laugh, but not this is stupid laught, but o this is funny laugh! :D haha

anyways, i liked it.

Blondie

xoxo
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
hahahahahahahaha! That was f*ckin! AWESUM. I totally love this story. What did u write u said? I said the best arthur/merlin ever.
Lea Redfire chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Am...brain...dead.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Crazy sexy... cute ...thx, gr
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hot really hot, though I prefer Merlin being on top and just so you know, I feel embarrassed to say this but it's not called a g point on men, it's called a prostate where as women, it's called a g-spot. God that was so weird to say. Especially on here. Anyways, great story, it's good. Just that thing I mentioned was kind of the problem. Cause at first I had no idea what Arthur was talking about.
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I kinda feel sorry for Gwen. it must have really hurt her feelings, but god that must have been quite the show. I wouldn't have minded walking in on that!

xoxo HinaKicksAss
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love that pervy mind of yours! Excellent!
Camelot Emrys chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Hahahahaha I'm still laughing at the last sentence! LOL! Hahahaha! Best Merthur ending I've ever read! I really liked your story! I was reading your story and through out it I was lik ( in a amused way :) )And then the last sentence send me into hysterics! Good job! You should continue writing your ideas! They're really good AND funny! ;)
GothyShadow chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hmm, definately different. Very interesting, I haven't read anything like this, can I make a suggestion? Write when you have ideas! Write lots! It doesn't matter what lol!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
XD What a perfect last sentence!I'm glad he ditched Gwen!
St.John chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aad;lksdf;dsglhds! *dies*

HOT! *fans self*

take THAT, Gwen!

great fic! loved it! :D
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
haha, i really loved this, poor Gwen but never mind, its her own fault for trying to come between the Merlin Arthur love.