Reviews for Take on Me
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
While jim was checking the could"ve unlock the bathroom door quickly and bolted out of there..
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
XD He does have a nice mouth... Definitely a nice read! Great work! X3
Matthew Daniel Gordon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow. Hot. I definitely want more.
O chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was beautiful and you are beautiful and there needs to be more.
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ok so I loved the last line! :D
kenken97 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That left me breathless. Amazing story
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You should get a high five for this. I love Ryan to death. Jim is the best friend I always wanted. And you put them screwing around in a bathroom during work hours. I just want to say I adore this, and you wrote the situation beautifully. Good smut. Good humor. It's just an all around good fic, and I really love your work. : )
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
An incredibly awesome story! Thank you for writing such an awesome story on such an awesome pairing.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
WOO! There's not enough slash for The Office. Anyways, this was amazing! Great job!
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I love how, even though Ryan just gave him a bj, he still looks in the mirror to compliment himself. It is so *Ryan*. You kept them in character pretty damn well too. *favorites* :)
CynicalModerate chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
My...goodness. This was bloody wonderful. I'm actually watching this episode right now, hahaha! Well...not *this* episode, but the one that inspired this. This was just...ungodly hot.
Sexy-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
AMAZING! LUV IT! ryan does have a cute mouth and i shall kiss that mouth one day! jk lol!
Mrs. Scott Kennedy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Why doesn't this have more reviews? Gah this is amazing. I love it. You did an excellent job. You may have just inspired me. Awesome.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
HOLY FUCK YES. I'm not usually one to get into real person slash, b-but the Office is my new fandom obsession and-

and-

and I liked this more then I should have. RIGHT ON.
Cookiee.Monsterr chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
lol good job ) i really like the jim / ryan pairing.