Reviews for Surrogate
Sylvia Hill chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
That was just about the sweetest and most beautiful description of lovemaking I've read on FF. A very lovely story. Not at all smutty.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I found this story to be witty and enjoyable. I loved how you made it booth to be the reluctant one. All other stories have as reluctant to start a relationship.
s01itaire90 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I find you write smut quite well. I am not sure that I agree with your reasoning on why Brennan didn't have Booth's child, but to each their own I always say.

Good job; thanks for taking the time to write, I am sure there are other things you could do with your time. Much appreciated.
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Another amazing moment in B&B history! Thank you!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
HA never actuality thought Sweets wold enlighten both of how realty is but he did and for ones his word made sens and had a positive outcome. Werry creative writing and steamy good lovemaking to.
J chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
H.O.T. Bloody perfect story. Absolutely beautiful.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hey it's me again!;) I really liked this one! I liked how you changed the shows original plot up! I liked yours better!;) Great job!:):)
tb chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very nice story. Very. Just got a little tired with all the "Bones", I'd like him to use Tempe/Temperance somewhat more... as they've become closer to eachother.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I have missed your new stuff so I am going back and reading everything you have wrote. I really loved this one too. Are you sure you can't get paid to write the series. Maybe get the time changed to 10pm when the censors aren't so picky. :)
ericajane chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I quite loved this! Lovely job!
bonesFan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
best i'v read til now..
DR.TEMP BONES BRENNAN chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is some RED HOT S**T great job I am working on a story myself
Addicted2Castle chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
A FANTASTIC story with a even more fantastic fluff part! :) Do I really need to tell just HOW much I loved this fanfic? Guess not.

This was actually my first story of yours that I read and let me tell you: I got hooked right away!

What I love here is the conversation between Bones&Booth in the beginning. Have to admit you got me scared there for a little while because in my opinion Bones&Booth belong together, are meant to be and shouldn't be separate or even give up.

I don't know why but I find this particular conversation full of psychology which I am very interested in but have no education or experience...I loved this. Well, I read between those lines and those words Tempe has spoken and I hoped very much I got her right...ha and I did. :)

I also like the conversation Booth had with Sweets though there's one thing Sweets said that I didn't really understand.

But all in all it's nice to see that Booth even in times like that confides in Sweets.

How he blurts out "I love you" is cute! As well as her answer

if she still wants a child. Sweet. Phrases like "Your prayers are answered. My wish has come true" or "You men, you’re so needy" are really adorable.

...

Fantastic! Thanks for such a great story! You're really talented. Please keep going!
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Sweet but very sexy, luscious, delicious. Thank you.
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
There aren't words to describe this masterpiece! Is it to much to ask for a sequel? I'd like to see how long it takes to the squints to find out LOL