Reviews for Romancing for Dummies, aka Prussia
songohanfan1 chapter 4 . 7/17/2017
this is so well-written! I love this story, not gonna lie i've read it probably ten times over the years and I just really want to tell you how much I appreciate you writing this. You portrayed the characters perfectly and I love how you wrote the relationship between Gilbert and Feli, it was completely realistic and didnt feel too forced. Anyway, thank you for writing probably the best fic to ever grace this ship!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
This is one of my favorite stories to read when I can't get to sleep. I makes me so happy everytime!
BlackBloodyHeart chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
Who won the bet?
ascendedlight chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
wow my first pruita fic! Really cute pairing~! nice story too!
alqui chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
This was so good! I love it! My first fic of this pairing.
alqui chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
This was so good! I love it!
HetalianWitch chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Feli is the cutest person ever! So is this fic~ it was amazing.
Smooth Flying chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
I really like the way Prussia keeps chanting 'date'. It's adorable. :3
QueenRandomality chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Well, the hard work sure paid off!

This was really awesome! (coughcough and now I officially ship PruIta coughcough). It was so cute too :)

I liked how the plot came together wonderfully at the end. Excellent story!

Keep writing! :)
Idk-but-space-though chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Mexico: I bet it goes to next base, 50 euros
Spain: you're on Hermana!
Prussia carries Italy into the other room, moans are heard
Mexico: *smirks at her brother*
Spain: *pouts & gives her 50 euros*
Fyoex chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
So adorable! Never read this pairing, but loved it!
Neko chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
OMG, I love this soooo much! Thank you for writing it!
Jatynzel chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Liked it? I LOVED it. It was sweet and fluffy, well-written, and adorably funny. Just reading this made me happy. I was smiling all the way through. Still am. Thankyou for writing such an amazing piece of literature.
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Now that, the whole thing, it was amazing. I really love how you made them both so clueless and it was just awesome!
Spain and France in the bushes at the end, hilarious!
SecretsOfMischief chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Oh. My. Lord. That was the sweetest fanfic for PruIta I have ever read! I loved the detail you put into each thought, action, and scene! The whole story has a wonderful feeling to it, and even some of the less cheery moments were an utter joy to read! I think I especially loved when Prussia seduced Italy to the point where he became dazed, that just seemed so romantic! Putting little flashbacks of France's advice was a lovely touch! I think you really got the feel of each character and manipulated them brilliantly, doing so without taking them out of character for the most part! Absolutely beautiful, wonderful, well phrased, impeccable grammar, and I can't wait to see more from you! Much love!