Reviews for Chopin explains it better than I do
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Cuuuute! Extremely cuuuute! Buhyooo!

Though it was really heartbreaking at some points, Austria really feels bad for what he did to Italy... Awnnn...
AsianCutie93 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love Austria/Italy and this was so well written! Thank you for writing this. :)
Reah chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful story! It was adorable I'd love to read more of this pairing... I love them as brothers and as lovers. It's so very adorable.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
aww! cute! 3 :)
LithiumKiss chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this was so sweet and so cute and ahhhh~ i just loved it! austria/italy needs so much more love. kudos kudos kudos! :D
chibimeli chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
hahahaha, i can feel the angst Austria has but it was nice that he allowed Italy to forgive him...

the last line was very funny, that dead man, Chopin XDDDDD
Hikari Heartache chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Amazing(that word explains it better then I can lol)! :)
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
*blinks* I was...plesantly surprised. Austria/Italy is certainly not one that I have considered (honestly I'm not sure I see Austria with anyone seriously outside of political agreements). You did well. You managed to keep Austria and his thoughts in character, and I like this side of Ita. Bravo, well done.
TheLadyGrey chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh, what a romantic story~ I'm sad it's just a oneshot, it seems like you could do more with the story, of course, that's your choice. Still, very good job with it and I hope you continue to be inspired. Frederic Chopin is actually a favorite a mine so having him involved the story gave you more kudos. XD
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh, that was so cute... and sweet.
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aww _ *kawai*
black-cat-tonic chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Ve i liked it~ It was cute~! /
fatpandafatpanda chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ah I love this! Austria/Italy needs so much more attention in this fandom! Their relationship is supposed to be like Spain and Romano or England and America~
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This. Best. Ever. Music. Awesome. Angst. Italy. Crack pairing. Wonderful. Love.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love you, baby! 3

I adore all your stories. They're always so heartfelt and has such great insight on their personalities~