Reviews for When Wizards Meet
CV12Hornet chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Everyone is shota for Negi. Everyone.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Lol! This has me crying from laughter.
Wandering Sage chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
that and well, Negi is adorkable.
Wandering Sage chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
and if i recall, not a success. :-)
RaspberryTroll chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
... Please update
anonamous chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh, come on! Don't tell me you're just leaving a story that's this increadibly awsome hanging in the air. Some story ideas: Kotaro meeting Mouse, maybe trying to one up the temple dog and failing. Yue talking with Ivy, she seems like the person most likely to get along with the kid. Ku Fei showing up at that gym Murphy goes to. And what has Asuna been up to?
Kayla 44 chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
I like this story. It is insane but very funny. Please don't abandon it.
Medinoc chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
The story looks nice for now, but I'm surprised Chachamaru's tech was completely unaffected by the wizards' presence...
Gundam-Issac chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
I am truely amused by the new verb you have invented. Totally cracked up story, but still great.
Fiori75 chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
This is Hilarious, please update soon.
Mysterious Old Guy chapter 15 . 1/20/2011
This is damn funny. I really want to read more.
justbehappydammit chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
This is quite possibly the most awesome story ever. My head is close to exploding. Can't wait for more.
SirRealism chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
I know its a total crack fic, but I'd actually really like to see a (very) slightly more serious, long form story along these lines. Of all the authors on this site you seem to be the best at writing Crack fics with a strait face, as it were. I think you could do it.
Hefner J chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Ok, I got three ideals for stories, the first one would be Molly trying to make a love potion, Harry and Negi finds out and they warn her about the dangers of such.( There past experiences)

The next one would be with Kotaro, in the manga he pretty close to Natsumi. So you said that she was found already and staying with the Alphas, so the ideal is to have a miss understanding in him finding her with a pack of wolves.

The last one I think would be pretty tuff to write. The ideal is that in Small Favors, Harry said that Mab probably had a test for all the fairy tale villains, what if Evangeline took the test and passed with flying colors.

That’s about it so far, if I get any other ideals I'll send it in.
Kojiro Kun chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
I'm rereading this story and i noticed something, i remember reading in the past about Dresedening, unfortunately i cant seem to find it now, do you think you can tell me where that part is?
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »