Reviews for When Wizards Meet
justbehappydammit chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
This is quite possibly the most awesome story ever. My head is close to exploding. Can't wait for more.
SirRealism chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
I know its a total crack fic, but I'd actually really like to see a (very) slightly more serious, long form story along these lines. Of all the authors on this site you seem to be the best at writing Crack fics with a strait face, as it were. I think you could do it.
Hefner J chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Ok, I got three ideals for stories, the first one would be Molly trying to make a love potion, Harry and Negi finds out and they warn her about the dangers of such.( There past experiences)

The next one would be with Kotaro, in the manga he pretty close to Natsumi. So you said that she was found already and staying with the Alphas, so the ideal is to have a miss understanding in him finding her with a pack of wolves.

The last one I think would be pretty tuff to write. The ideal is that in Small Favors, Harry said that Mab probably had a test for all the fairy tale villains, what if Evangeline took the test and passed with flying colors.

That’s about it so far, if I get any other ideals I'll send it in.
Kojiro Kun chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
I'm rereading this story and i noticed something, i remember reading in the past about Dresedening, unfortunately i cant seem to find it now, do you think you can tell me where that part is?
Funkduder chapter 15 . 9/21/2010
Do me a favor: Make more of these. They're fuggung hilarious!
sakurademonalchemist chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Dear kami that girl is EVIL!
Gundum M chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
lol
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
Poor Setsuna, she needs a blood transfusion and a Haruna training dummy.
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
...I LOVE this series.

It is a CRIME that there's so much time between updates. A CRIME, I SAY! (Shakes fist)
Ryuus2 chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
*cackles maniacally for a few minutes*takes a deep breath*cackles some more*

Phew. Okay, glad I got that out of my system. It's been a while since you've written Harry, either of them. Makes for a nice change of pace.

In hindsight, I should have seen Haruna ending up doing exactly what she's doing. The girl is far to shameless to not take advantage of her classmates like that. I wouldn't be surprisedif that's how shemade her way through Mundus Magicus in the first place.

Empress Haruna...? Hn, well, she couldn't do worse than the idits in charge now. *cough*Obama*cough*

Keep up the great work!

Oh yeah, and check out my new story 'Of Magic and Mages,' my long overdue Negima/HP crossover.
shanejayell chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
*SNERK*

Geeze, I could SO see her doing this too.
bissek chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
If Haruna causes too much trouble, Negi can always break the pactio. It won't stop her mind, but it will reduce her ability to enact her Evil Plans(TM).

I would have thought the member of Ala Alba that Marcone would be most interested in would be Konoka. Healing the girl who took the bullets meant for him in that drive-by shooting is a major goal of his.
Jack Inqu chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
...

My God, man. What have you done? Talk about an unholy union; Nichodemus and Tessa have nothing on Marcone and Haruna.

"Be glad she's not with the Denarians. I'm terrified she might be able to out-evil Nicodemus."

That would be an interesting spin-off story: Haruna among the Nickle Heads. May the Powers That Be help us if she gets a hold of one of the Blackened Denari. Hell, it may traumatize the fallen angel.

Well, you've covered the wizards, the White and Red Court vampires, the cops, and now Marcone. That leaves the Sidhe, the Carpenters, and probably a few more.

Take care. I look forward to your next update.
AbyssalDaemon chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
Nice chapter. Any chance of seeing Negi meet the Carpenter's?
Annara Ren chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Wow, this has been an extremely entertaining read :) I'm glad I clicked on it.

Your best story yet I think.

Best wishes,