Reviews for When Wizards Meet
Funkduder chapter 15 . 9/21/2010
Do me a favor: Make more of these. They're fuggung hilarious!
sakurademonalchemist chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Dear kami that girl is EVIL!
Gundum M chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
Poor Setsuna, she needs a blood transfusion and a Haruna training dummy.
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
...I LOVE this series.

It is a CRIME that there's so much time between updates. A CRIME, I SAY! (Shakes fist)
Ryuus2 chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
*cackles maniacally for a few minutes*takes a deep breath*cackles some more*

Phew. Okay, glad I got that out of my system. It's been a while since you've written Harry, either of them. Makes for a nice change of pace.

In hindsight, I should have seen Haruna ending up doing exactly what she's doing. The girl is far to shameless to not take advantage of her classmates like that. I wouldn't be surprisedif that's how shemade her way through Mundus Magicus in the first place.

Empress Haruna...? Hn, well, she couldn't do worse than the idits in charge now. *cough*Obama*cough*

Keep up the great work!

Oh yeah, and check out my new story 'Of Magic and Mages,' my long overdue Negima/HP crossover.
shanejayell chapter 15 . 9/10/2010

Geeze, I could SO see her doing this too.
bissek chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
If Haruna causes too much trouble, Negi can always break the pactio. It won't stop her mind, but it will reduce her ability to enact her Evil Plans(TM).

I would have thought the member of Ala Alba that Marcone would be most interested in would be Konoka. Healing the girl who took the bullets meant for him in that drive-by shooting is a major goal of his.
Jack Inqu chapter 15 . 9/10/2010

My God, man. What have you done? Talk about an unholy union; Nichodemus and Tessa have nothing on Marcone and Haruna.

"Be glad she's not with the Denarians. I'm terrified she might be able to out-evil Nicodemus."

That would be an interesting spin-off story: Haruna among the Nickle Heads. May the Powers That Be help us if she gets a hold of one of the Blackened Denari. Hell, it may traumatize the fallen angel.

Well, you've covered the wizards, the White and Red Court vampires, the cops, and now Marcone. That leaves the Sidhe, the Carpenters, and probably a few more.

Take care. I look forward to your next update.
AbyssalDaemon chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
Nice chapter. Any chance of seeing Negi meet the Carpenter's?
Annara Ren chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Wow, this has been an extremely entertaining read :) I'm glad I clicked on it.

Your best story yet I think.

Best wishes,

Ryuus2 chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Ok, I want to say something, but is there really anything that needs saying? Sigh. Maybe VENGANCE! will prove more stimulating; I really need a boost right now.
Rc1212 chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
"Next up, Haruna and the magic hookers"...Oh, God, RUN!
Gundum M chapter 14 . 5/23/2010