Reviews for When Wizards Meet
shanejayell chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
*SNERK*

Geeze, I could SO see her doing this too.
bissek chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
If Haruna causes too much trouble, Negi can always break the pactio. It won't stop her mind, but it will reduce her ability to enact her Evil Plans(TM).

I would have thought the member of Ala Alba that Marcone would be most interested in would be Konoka. Healing the girl who took the bullets meant for him in that drive-by shooting is a major goal of his.
Jack Inqu chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
...

My God, man. What have you done? Talk about an unholy union; Nichodemus and Tessa have nothing on Marcone and Haruna.

"Be glad she's not with the Denarians. I'm terrified she might be able to out-evil Nicodemus."

That would be an interesting spin-off story: Haruna among the Nickle Heads. May the Powers That Be help us if she gets a hold of one of the Blackened Denari. Hell, it may traumatize the fallen angel.

Well, you've covered the wizards, the White and Red Court vampires, the cops, and now Marcone. That leaves the Sidhe, the Carpenters, and probably a few more.

Take care. I look forward to your next update.
AbyssalDaemon chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
Nice chapter. Any chance of seeing Negi meet the Carpenter's?
Annara Ren chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Wow, this has been an extremely entertaining read :) I'm glad I clicked on it.

Your best story yet I think.

Best wishes,

Annara
Ryuus2 chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Ok, I want to say something, but is there really anything that needs saying? Sigh. Maybe VENGANCE! will prove more stimulating; I really need a boost right now.
Rc1212 chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
"Next up, Haruna and the magic hookers"...Oh, God, RUN!
Gundum M chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
lmaop
Bobboky chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
nice
bissek chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
Maybe Harry should explain to Negi that the White Court has been behind more of his major cases than any of the other Courts - even when you include the fact that the Red Court and White Council are at war. Just because they're the weakest physically doesn't make them helpless. It just makes them more likely to have a fully set up plan before you realize that you need to deal with them.

Of course, if Negi returned the feelings that most of his students had for him, nobody in the White Court would want to be in the same room as him if they could avoid it.
Sorakage Sama chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
Oh man! That was classic. Those vamps never stood a chance.

Please update this soon! I want...no need to see what happens next. The clue of Haruna and the magical hookers peaked my LOL meter.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
shanejayell chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
*SNERK*

I love it. _ Negi is so CUTE!
Ryuus2 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
The next chapter...will be awesome! Also, where's Murphy? The AN implied there would be Murphy-badassness, and it was disappointing to find not even a mention of SI's finest.
shanejayell chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
*cackles*

_

I DO want more updates. Please?

An idea: have Konoka show up and get into the whole Konoka/Setsuna thing. Harry's reaction should be pretty funny.
shanejayell chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
*LOLS*

"Besides, he'd just recently found out that the Sidhe, all three vampire Courts and the younger Wardens were all using his last name as a verb. Apparently, 'to Dresden' meant 'to burn down a building all by yourself without apparently meaning to'. There was also 'to Dresden up', meaning 'to burn down a building all by yourself with disastrous political results'. When four 'nations' and your own allies are making jokes about you, maybe it's time for a little change."

Dude, you mind if I try to use that somewhere? It's HILARIOUS.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »