Reviews for When Wizards Meet
bissek chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
Maybe Harry should explain to Negi that the White Court has been behind more of his major cases than any of the other Courts - even when you include the fact that the Red Court and White Council are at war. Just because they're the weakest physically doesn't make them helpless. It just makes them more likely to have a fully set up plan before you realize that you need to deal with them.

Of course, if Negi returned the feelings that most of his students had for him, nobody in the White Court would want to be in the same room as him if they could avoid it.
Sorakage Sama chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
Oh man! That was classic. Those vamps never stood a chance.

Please update this soon! I want...no need to see what happens next. The clue of Haruna and the magical hookers peaked my LOL meter.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
shanejayell chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
*SNERK*

I love it. _ Negi is so CUTE!
Ryuus2 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
The next chapter...will be awesome! Also, where's Murphy? The AN implied there would be Murphy-badassness, and it was disappointing to find not even a mention of SI's finest.
shanejayell chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
*cackles*

_

I DO want more updates. Please?

An idea: have Konoka show up and get into the whole Konoka/Setsuna thing. Harry's reaction should be pretty funny.
shanejayell chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
*LOLS*

"Besides, he'd just recently found out that the Sidhe, all three vampire Courts and the younger Wardens were all using his last name as a verb. Apparently, 'to Dresden' meant 'to burn down a building all by yourself without apparently meaning to'. There was also 'to Dresden up', meaning 'to burn down a building all by yourself with disastrous political results'. When four 'nations' and your own allies are making jokes about you, maybe it's time for a little change."

Dude, you mind if I try to use that somewhere? It's HILARIOUS.
shanejayell chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
*LOL*

Oh, dear. _ That was just TOO cute.

Too bad at least one of the ladies wasn't shotacon like Ayaka. *lol*
ariel stormcloud chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
great story
AbyssalDaemon chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
I was really glad to see that you continued this as this and your other two Negima crossovers (the WoT and Eureka) are all old favorites of mine. Is their any chance of seeing Negi interacting with any of the fey?
Bobboky chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
nice
Gundum M chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
lmao
Rogue Vector chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
The problem with this fic is that they're all too short. Each chapter is a brilliant tid-bit of humor, and there's so much potential to be had there, but its nerfed by the shortness of the chapters.

Other than that, this is a wonderfully funny fic you got here.
Zederek chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Nagi should have a bubble of White Court can't touch from all the girls that love him.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
ROTFLMAO! I can so see this awkward sex ed talk happening! Will Konoka be appearing soon so Setsuna can be reunited with her princess?
Rc1212 chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Oh God! My face hurts from simling too much! This crap is gold!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »