Reviews for When Wizards Meet
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
Heh, this was naother fun part, and liked how Chacha 'splained things a bit more to Harry, and will be curious what else will happen next time.
exti chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
This is actually pretty damn interesting. I was weary of it since I don't know either of two verses and even less so when it comes to negi verse.

But this is interesting and I hope you keep going. I do hope you would someday write a lengthy fic of this story...or at least, I just want to see an actual conversation between the senior council and Neji.

And hopefully this crack fic would inspire others to write some of their own.

Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Yeah, Negi is like Naruto in that he can make people change for the better.
Bobboky chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Ryuus2 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I like it when crack gets a plot. It lasts longer :D
Uldihaa chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Damn this is fun! I am sad that that the 'Eva Arc' is over, though I hope she pops up every now and then (with Chachamaru of course!). I did notice that Eva never reverted to her real form and appears to stay in her illusion/shape-shifted/whatever-it-is-she-does form. It might make for an interesting scene, considering Harry's, and some of the Wardens', reactions to her sucking Negi's blood *evil grin*; I wonder how freaked out they would get?
Gundum M chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
interesting and good chapter. i'm going to be disapointed if this fic changes from just somthng silly and amuseing to something with plot.
Rubel chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
amusing as always and the love freak is good as wel Keep up the good work.
enderverse chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
I haven't read or watched either negi or dresden but I still really like this story.
bissek chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
So even the women of the White Court are no match for the dread power of He Who Must Be Snuggled...
Faria Lyton chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Oh no! I smell plot! ...actually, this is just starting to get really interesting...
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
! Awesome! Gahahahhaha!

Who's next? Ayaka? Asuna? A irl that can nulify all magic would be interesting to see these guys deal with. Chisame? Konoka and Setsuna? Kaede? The twins? Sayo? Satomi?
Nightgazer333 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
"The first Anime series sucked after the Kyoto arc, and the animation style was crap to begin with"

That would be the Xebec anime version.

What did you think of the Shaft anime version?
Rc1212 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
hahahahhahahahah, that last sence just plain rocked! That made my day!
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Yeah Chacha, at least give it back as good as you take, and agree, I think Eva'd be a mean drunk to say the least.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »