Reviews for When Wizards Meet
bissek chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
So even the women of the White Court are no match for the dread power of He Who Must Be Snuggled...
Faria Lyton chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Oh no! I smell plot! ...actually, this is just starting to get really interesting...
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
! Awesome! Gahahahhaha!

Who's next? Ayaka? Asuna? A irl that can nulify all magic would be interesting to see these guys deal with. Chisame? Konoka and Setsuna? Kaede? The twins? Sayo? Satomi?
Nightgazer333 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
"The first Anime series sucked after the Kyoto arc, and the animation style was crap to begin with"

That would be the Xebec anime version.

What did you think of the Shaft anime version?
Rc1212 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
hahahahhahahahah, that last sence just plain rocked! That made my day!
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Yeah Chacha, at least give it back as good as you take, and agree, I think Eva'd be a mean drunk to say the least.
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
*pfft*twitter*chuckle*gigle*cough*cough*cough*

That was hilarious. I've always enjoyed the dynamic between Chacha and Eva. No-nonsence truth always beets hot-blooded denial. It's how I win all my arguments with my brother ;)

Since Eva missed her meal, that probably means the return of Chibi-Eva next chapter? That'll be something :)

I have reallygot to get to a library and pick up this series. For some reason I keep visualising Harry asthe ninth Doctor with the tenths hair.

Keep up the good writing!
Bobboky chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
awesome
Rubel chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Very good. I've always been an Eva fan so it's great to see her.
Sorakage Sama chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
You know, I kind of feel sorry for Eva. People just can't seem to help ruining her dramatic moments. At least the humor makes up for it.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Oh God! My sides hurt! Where do you get this stuff? Your just plain awesome! Oh why can't there be more authors like you? Can't wait for the next update, that one will most likely hurt my face from smiling too much.
Orin y2k chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
This is the most amusing thing i've read in a long time. Great work. Keep it up!
SamoaCookie chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
OH my god that's so funny.
Sony Boy chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
hahahahahha! x100 x10 x50

Oh my lord, I can see this now...hahahaha, poor poor Harry, stuck with a chick magnet.

Love the idea, the humor and the action.
Unsigned chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
I haven't even heard of the Dredsen Files, and I still lked this story.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »