Reviews for When Wizards Meet
Uldihaa chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
Hahahaa! More Eva! And yes, natural form Eva's thong is rather disturbing. I wonder what was said, and thought, when Harry first saw child-Eva...

Destroying Mac's beer is a crime! Hell, even Sidhe Queens like it!
Ryuus2 chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
...please tell me those Zombie Kill of the Week worthy methods of demon erdicaion aren't series cannon. I don't think I could continue putting off getting my hands on the series any longer if they are.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Brilliant and wonderful fic! I'm loving the interaction between Harry and Negi. You've also got Evas and Chachamaru down cold.

Just one thing, Negi's been gone from Mahora for a while isn't it about time for Asuna to drag Negi back by the ear? She's also likely to get into a big fight with Eva, that would probably scare or at least unnerve Harry seeing a seemingly teenage school girl engaging in a face pulling fight with a centuries old super Vampire. It'd be even more interesting if Eva decided to annoy Asuna by addressing the other girl by her true name or title.
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
Heh, this was naother fun part, and liked how Chacha 'splained things a bit more to Harry, and will be curious what else will happen next time.
exti chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
This is actually pretty damn interesting. I was weary of it since I don't know either of two verses and even less so when it comes to negi verse.

But this is interesting and I hope you keep going. I do hope you would someday write a lengthy fic of this story...or at least, I just want to see an actual conversation between the senior council and Neji.

And hopefully this crack fic would inspire others to write some of their own.

GL.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Yeah, Negi is like Naruto in that he can make people change for the better.
Bobboky chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
awesome
Ryuus2 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I like it when crack gets a plot. It lasts longer :D
Uldihaa chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Damn this is fun! I am sad that that the 'Eva Arc' is over, though I hope she pops up every now and then (with Chachamaru of course!). I did notice that Eva never reverted to her real form and appears to stay in her illusion/shape-shifted/whatever-it-is-she-does form. It might make for an interesting scene, considering Harry's, and some of the Wardens', reactions to her sucking Negi's blood *evil grin*; I wonder how freaked out they would get?
Puidwen chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
interesting and good chapter. i'm going to be disapointed if this fic changes from just somthng silly and amuseing to something with plot.
Rubel chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
amusing as always and the love freak is good as wel Keep up the good work.
enderverse chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
I haven't read or watched either negi or dresden but I still really like this story.
bissek chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
So even the women of the White Court are no match for the dread power of He Who Must Be Snuggled...
Faria Lyton chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Oh no! I smell plot! ...actually, this is just starting to get really interesting...
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
! Awesome! Gahahahhaha!

Who's next? Ayaka? Asuna? A irl that can nulify all magic would be interesting to see these guys deal with. Chisame? Konoka and Setsuna? Kaede? The twins? Sayo? Satomi?
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »