Reviews for The Injuries of Haruhi Suzumiya
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I wonder if Kyon lied about the doctor neighboor? It wouldn't be impossible. Him justifying undressing her would be easy (she's muddy and her clothes are torn, her wounds risk infection). She didn't seem to think that stripping down in front of the guys in class was a problem.

She also has no problem groping Mikuru, forcibly taking off Kyon's jacket (would she have taken off more if she could?) and dressing in skimpy outfits.

Considering all that, he could have simply done all the job himself. Undressing an injured person isn't very sexy either.

Good work, I enjoyed it.
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Enjoyed this:)

hmm there is such a thing as becarefull what yah wish for:)
SaphireWaves chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Cute and well written. It's nice to read a fic with Haruhi's POV. Haruhi's adventure was interesting. It was cute to see how much she put up with to get to Kyon's house. Also her disappointment when he said he didn't have fun undressing her got a chuckle out of me. Interesting you made Kyon good at treating injuries, even giving him anew first aid kit he wanted to try out. Was that his birthday gift from her? If it was, it wasn't that clear to me at first until I read it a second time. This is an enjoyable one-shot. Good job :)
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Kyon the doctor, huh? Very cool.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
very nice story. the only thing is that we never got to find out what haruhi had gotten for kyon as a gift. other than that, the story flowed very well and the pace was good. in either case i hope you write more stories. laterz