Reviews for Guardian
Aly chapter 1 . 2/22
My god that refrence do
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
personally I would do the same thing if I had a twin making sure the person im with knows who I am
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Loved it!:D
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Cool and adorable!
Monster of men chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
:D :D :D :D :D :D
HablandoConFantasmas chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I just read this, but that doesn't matter. This is pure awesomeness xD

And that game of see the difference! It's from Ouran High! 1'000 points to Slytherin! Cx

Omg, in Spanish' fandom there's not a lot of Fred/Harry(romance) to read... in fact, I think there is none... That makes me sad u_u

Well, ammh... did I already say I liked this ff?
I'm not good at words...
TheGirlofTigers chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love this one-shot!
I read it like once a week.
SkylerKnight chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was a great story/ :)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I a fan of both HP & OHSHC. This is perfect, because I just finished watching the live action drama last week. This mish-mash was great, thanks for sharing.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love this pairing! ./

Great story!
kate882 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ouran high much? Lol nice story :)
mew chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Yup totally see abit of ouran high, though when you mentioned it I thought they were gonna play a version of 'which one is Hikaru'
Lady Moiraina chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I'm glad you included the reference to Ouran. I didn't read your note at the top at first because I thought it was just the standard disclaimer and stuff. It's good to see others with broad horizons in the fandoms.
HAIDURR chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
"Get off George" LOL

Aawh this is so cute :3
Aereyia Hikari chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
i think i found the OHSHC reference! is it the part near the end where Fred wanted to see if harry could tell them apart? ' "Maybe... maybe he wanted to see if you could tell us apart."

"Why?" Harry asked, looking up at him. "Why would he?"

"It's something we used to do," Fred said with a shrug. "When someone told us they liked one of us, the other would go, to see if they could tell the difference. When they couldn't, the other would show up to embarrass them."' this part? i think it is when Kaoru/Hikaru got asked out and they switched and embarrassed the girl... (hehe! i feel like such a fangirl or nerd or somthing :D). Anyway, loved the story! really sweet and fluffy! Bye! xx

'Reyia H (Sorry for the long review! Im just drinking ALOT of coke and watching Lucky star!)