Reviews for Women's Lingerie
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 3 . 3/22
Oh my fucking god I got so hot and bothered and was hoping this was finished and then I got to the end of chapter 3 and was like where's the rest? It hasn't been updated since 2010! If I could caps lock numbers I would right now! Broooooooo why must you hurt a fangirl like that? But seriously Arthur x mirror is my new official ship that was... Soooooo hot. So fucking hot. If you ever do update this I will scream hallelujah to the high heavens. Please. For the love of god, please! I'm not desperate Pfft I have no idea what y'all are even talking about!
clokinz chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! FOR THE LOVE OF THIS SHIP!
meow chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
PLEASE DO MORE D:
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I like this. *smirk*
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Awww man! U haven't updated in ages! Wassup? Plz put up the 4th chapter if u can,i was starting to love ds:-)
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Oh my!ds chapter was no less but why was Al so intent on cleaning the mirror when a piece of hot england was all there for him to ravish?XD LOL!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
The sex scene was hot hot Hot...damn hot!ooh babe...Art sure is the "Wow" from Al...GOD!(laughs & bangs head)...just blew me away to bits! (laughs hysterically)
Beautiful Shiny People chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
djskfaldkj you need to update soon pleeaaase?
bowlerhatfringe chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Can't wait for your next update! I'm really enjoying this story! :D
YaoiLover-Chan chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
"Not really, even if we do run out of girl clothes, there's still some guy clothes that I'd like to fuck you in." Alfred said as easily as if he were commenting about the weather.

What? xD What is this? I love youuuuu~! Write faster, okay?

-Len
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
No offence, but... this scarred me.

HOLY CRAP! I LIVE IN ENGLAND! D:
3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
ArthurxMirror is crazy hot!

WRITE MORE!

I NEED MORE MIRROR!SEX!

I mean, if you're as sexy as Arthur...

Offfffft!

;)
cross-over-lover232 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
oh god please let it be the school girl out fit! or maybre a alice in wonderland...or a little puffy white lolita style skirt with puffy sleeves and red ribbons in the hair...
Willihem chapter 3 . 7/21/2010

pure jeanius. :)

lol, i'd totally fuck Arthur in a librarian/jungle creature/girl style mechanic...or in...like, anything or nothing really.

you're sexy.