Reviews for Thorns
Ariadne chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Good story. I especially love the ending.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Aww!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Lol.
andy1990 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Just fund this one very good,the first chapter was funny, the second-sad-
dano010 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Very nice.
fandroid chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Really well done.

Each perspective was plausible, and flowed smoothly.

Castle's internal dialogue was particularly riveting, and ending the first chapter with a case rather than some version of reconciled or happily ever after, was interesting and enjoyable.
kiki399 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Jane, that was perfect. There were a lot of unexplored holes left after Sucker Punch, and I'm glad you focused on the big one! The glimpse into Castle's head as he decided to stop following her was great. And realistic. Boy, he's come a long way!

This was my favourite part:

"...he’d keep them going, make her embarrassed to be seen with him, just so she didn’t think about it."

...Now does this mean you'll do another one for the latest episode? (I could beg, you know!)
Tsurwolf chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Nicely done.

I think that Rick would have had all sorts of emotions and thought's running through his head in the aftermath, and the way you have tried to convey that is very close to what the writers intended us to feel.

Gratz good piece of closure for that episode.

Cheers TBBW
Bren Williams chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Awesome! I love your writing. Although I was hoping chapter 1 would be continued, but this is good too.
Nathan fan chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
I really appreciate that you gave voice to what Castle must have wrestled with in deciding to stop shadowing Beckett. I always find myself wishing that the show lasted 2 hours instead of one so that we could see more scenes like the one you wrote.
Sparrow49 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Really beautiful work on these. Extremely well written, touching, and a lot of fun to read.
Divamercury chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Both points of view were amazing, and I thought Castle's was fantastic. Great work!

DM
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great job!:)
dano010 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Good feel for the characters and good dialogue. Very enjoyable
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!