Reviews for His Father's Eyes
ASH STONE chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Good mom named me Ash when she saw ash in pokemon first movie the mewtwo returns i am only 12
Just Another Blank Account chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
*tears start welling up*... S-so s-s-sad...

... I am kinda glad tht is not what really happened bt still... S-so s-s-sad...

By the way Great Job!
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Awsome! If it makes you feel better, in most cases babies eyes are blue but every so often they can range from black to a light grey color. anyways great story
P.R. Dragonite chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
HI, I truly loved your story. It was all and all sad but with a beautiful ending. But your story can't end here. There hass to be a squel if there isn't one already out there. I'll look after I'm done. Anyways, I truely agree the Ash's father is a pokemon master even though I wish the pokemon company would gives us more clues about him. As for this story, let's just say he was already a pokemon master. I'll send you an email of a idea that just thought of right now.
KT chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
yet another great story. _ it was sad too i cried again. u just like making me cry right? lol i'm j/k. keep it up girl!
boronia chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
sob... that's so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
That actually was realistic except the paramedics don't call the homes when someone is hurt, the doctors or nurses at the hospital do. And how would a paramedic get a patient's family's phone number when they are busy trying to save their life?
Skooter chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Hera Potter chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
That's so sweet... but just so sad. Wow. I liked it though.
Llyxius chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Oh! How did I miss this...and I found it on the 18th page of all places, I never go that far back! I'm glad I did! So sweet, and sad. And actually, the part about Ash being stable even though he was born two months early was quite alright. My coworker's wife just recently gave birth to a son seven weeks early, and the baby had a few problems learning how to nurse, but he was able to go home a week later. Don't know if that's too much information for you, but I just wanted you to know that that piece of medical information was fine. Thanks for the story! _
Nene chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
That was great! How could you not like it? I like it heaps. Great ending with the father's eyes. _
Nicky4 chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
I liked it. It was sad but well written.
JadeiteZ chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
That was a very good story. Sad, but well done. I don't see why Ash can't have brown eyes when he was born. Mine were black, not blue. Anyways I really liked your story. :)
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 1/25/2002