Reviews for Prank Warfare
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Nice story! I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I bet that ship prank really hurt Robin because what she went through for 20 years
ayushi chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh this really was a perfect fic! I really enjoyed reading it.
Great work! XD
bobtheacorn chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is just PERFECT - it's funny, but it's kind of serious, too. Usopp has got to be my favorite, because he is so obviously the ring-leader without actually BEING the ring-leader and every time he gestures the score at Robin, I get the biggest grin on my stupid face. xD I can picture him doing it and being all cool about it and Usopp being cool is always one of the greatest things.

I like that he recognizes Robin as a liar - I think I like that the most about this fic, because Robin and Usopp do kind of have that put-up-a-brave/stoic-face thing in common. I love that him and Luffy and Chopper used the pranks to kind of make her feel welcome, and that it really bothers them all when they move the ship and it doesn't work out the way they think it will. Luffy is the first to recognize that it was a mean joke, and that's very incharacter for him.

Just... guh, my feelings. I loved this! C:
Sparrow1011 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww... D': That last prank... and then awwwwwwww. :D
dragonick711 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
this story was great and really shows a nice bonding moment for the crew
The Eternal Observer chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was great, they seemed so in character but I really cant see them pranking Robin and her being so accepting. This would have made for a nice filler episode, a nice insight into the character of Robin, well done.
colordrifter chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This story was hilarious! I love the tricks that Uso- I mean, Chopper and Luffy were able to think up.

Then I got to the last prank, and when Robin just sits, NOW YOU GOT ME BLUBBERING LIKE FRANKY DAMMIT!

I love this story, it's just perfect for a pre-Enies Lobby nakamaship fic. :D
sylver rain chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow this was great. I loved Robin and Usopp here, there were wonderful. Robin is probably one of the more difficult characters to make interesting in fic cuz of her calm composed exterior. But you've worked wonders here and I'm so glad I read this. The part she just sits there and waits. GAWD I nearly cried.
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
interesting.. :D
Ashleigh Errow chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
XD SO CUTE i love this so much
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
LMFAO! they should TOTALLY make an episode out of this! xD
Lucia chapter 1 . 4/18/2010

Oh god, the front of this story was so funny, had me up in stitches...

Then the part where the ship disappears, and Robin just sits...that made me really sad. It was very insightful and thoughtful of you to show her reaction as such. It shows Robin's tragic past...And what Chopper said really got me, too. "I would care a lot." And Luffy realizing it was a bad trick, that was really profound. Kudos.