Reviews for Two guys in an Island of Girls
Christ chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Punctuation helps...
SuperDevastation chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
If you do decide to continue this I have some ideas for you. You can make it so Takeo is tough enough to take on Machi (she can be the type of girl he really doesn't like) since she seems rather hard for anyone to oppose. And he can favor Ayane over Machi though he finds her somewhat annoying and exasperating. As for how Ayane feels about him that's for you to decide (just don't make her dislike him).

I'd use these ideas in a story myself but unfortunately I can't write so I can only pass on ideas to others.
Mei chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh my god. this story deserves to be continue! please continue the next chapter!~
leo247 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
i hope Takeo will be ok.

and...can Rin be the one that found him unconscious...please?
themetalbeamkatana1.0 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I see fanfics like these, where people add in their characters into fandoms just for their own little amusement, and I wonder just how far those fanfics go before they go horribly wrong.

You know what I mean, right? Naruto, Inuyasha, Kingdom Hearts, the typical fandoms that we have usually have the same recycled stories over and over again, just because people are going hyper.

Look, your idea isn't that original. People always insert OCs into scenarios to improve the story the way that they want to. Hell, tons of fanfic authors are pretty much ctrlc, ctrlv the idea. However, that doesn't mean the fic will turn out bad. If the story actually turns out to be genuinely funny and exciting, then it's good. If it's going to be the same idea that everybody is going to write about, then the fic will fail. Keep an eye on this fic and make sure that it will work. I hope that the fic will be great in the future.